Denman brush is the bomb.........

mirrormirror

I bought the Denman brush(D3 version)- on sale for $6.99 at Sally's. I love this brush, it really makes your hair smooth and shiny. It really makes a noticable look in your hair's appearance.

Yes it is! I just bought one from tenderheaded.com and its truly worth the price. It smooths my hair out very nicely without snagging it.

I'm considering getting one of these! I saw some cute ones online that were clear blue and clear pink. Does anyone know which website I may have seen these on?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm considering getting one of these! I saw some cute ones online that were clear blue and clear pink. Does anyone know which website I may have seen these on?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have a large selection on the Denman's website.

Tebby:

On wet, natural hair the brush is raved for being detangling, adding definition and it also has the benefit of catching shed hairs so your drain won't clog. I'm not sure of the raves on relaxed hair.

Thanks everyone. I'm kind of afraid of using one since I'm transitioning but lately, I've grabbed my fine tooth comb AFTER using my detangling comb and it seems to grab those extra hairs and smooth out my hair a bit more. Wonder if the brush would be too harsh. Any transitioners using the denman brush?

[ QUOTE ]
Tebby:

On wet, natural hair the brush is raved for being detangling, adding definition and it also has the benefit of catching shed hairs so your drain won't clog. I'm not sure of the raves on relaxed hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, SVT, I might have to get one of these...they sound good. I feel like I'm always transitioning because I get my hair permed twice a year, so this might be the answer for me.

Tebby

I just a Denman on saturday. I works great on my hair. I have never had a brush like this one. I'm getting one for each of my sisters for gifts.

Back