Den1's technique

Healthb4Length

Den1\'s technique

Den1, I followed your advice and slept with a plastic cap on my head last night. My hair was really moisturized and I really felt it in my scalp. Thanks Den1!

Re: Den1\'s technique

I started sleeping with the cap as well. My hair was REALLY moisturized in the morning but I can forget about it being anywhere near straight
smile.gif

I have been doing it for the past 2 weeks to help keep my braids moisturized. I love it. It did take me some getting used to hearing that plastic crunch!

I love Den1's technique and I will be doing this up until my next touch up to see if is has made a difference. I will keep you all posted!!!

I just did this too. I love the results! What is everyone using on their hair before going to bed with you plastic cap on? I used carefree curl gold activator...

I used to do it. It wouldn't hurt to get back to doing that. I just got tired of my hair being frizzy when i woke up. It was EXTRA moisturized though. I either spray my hair with water, carefree curl gold activator, or Comb-thru Softener. Comb thru makes me hair come out the softest though.

I am in cornrows right now and I use this method. I spray the sulfur8 braids lotion before bed.

I just tried this last night and love it, my hair was so moist, usually when I wake up it's dry. I sprayed my little mix on my hair and then put some profectiv roothealth on it and put my cap on and went to sleep. I'm going to do this every night.

I do it also but I don't sleep in it. I put the cap on from 6PM in the evening when I get home to 11PM right before I go to bed. It is actually too moist when I sleep with it. I plan on sleeping with it on every other night during the winter though.

Back