DEN 1'S NEW UPDATED HAIR PHOTOS!!!

Nanyanika

DEN 1\'S NEW UPDATED HAIR PHOTOS!!!

Hello everyone,
I have attached some NEW pictures of my hair, after washing/deep conditioning, and applying Robin's ends sealing technique, plus trimming. They demonstrate that my hair is almost waist-length, in the next 4-6 inches of growth, i'm only 4,9 so from the top of my back to waist is 14 inches. My ends aren't thin, I only gathered together a few hair strands, to show the length. Sadly, two month's ago I discovered some hair breakage
mad.gif
, because my hairdresser mishandled my hair, I've tried the best I can to restore the health of my hair, or else it would be longer.

click on: http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deniselhaynes/

Album name:My second Album April

Please ignore my horrible fat body
frown.gif

Re: TWO NEW UPDATED HAIR PHOTOS!!!

Den1, your hair looks good girl. You've been making a lot of progress...By the way,embrace your full figure girl!!

Wow, Den1, I see the difference with before, your hair is so much longer now! Congratulations, and keep up the good work.
Sincerely
Zanna

Great progress, Den! Your hair looks thick, healthy and beautiful.
smile.gif

I think you and your hair are beautiful Den
smile.gif
And...it doesn't matter what size you are... a good heart and soul always helps people see past outer appearances and see through to your inner beauty.
smile.gif

Den1 your hair looks great but you added the part about the horrible fat body later and those are harsh words, IMO.

Try not to put yourself down, you'll have enough people doing that for you.

I wasn't looking at your body anyway, I was looking at all that beautiful hair.

Thanks, everyone you are so kind to me. I was a little apprehensive and contemplating whether or not I should show those full-length photo's because of my size, I feel more comfortable now. I will be uploading more pictiures this evening.

Thanks again
grin.gif

I was thinking when I clicked on your pics,
"Is there anyone cuter than Den?... No!
cool.gif
"
Then I went back and read your message in full and saw the part about "horrible fat body."
mad.gif

God gave you that body! With it you can see sunrises, taste the rain on your tongue, feel the wind in your hair and twirl around in sunny meadows! (that reminds me I need to go find a meadow to twirl in
grin.gif
) if you haven't taken great care of it in the past, just love it and take good care of it now. No need to hurt its poor feelings!

Stop it!
spank.gif

Your hair looks incredible ( i honestly think if it was relaxed it would be waist length, now can you imagine when you have natural waist length hair-relaxed hair probably would be on your butt) Your natural hair looks fantastic! keep up the good work!

Let me add to what the others have saud and say embrace and truly love yourself! Your hair is beautiful and so are you
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Justice4alw said:
Den1, you're a hair inspiration!!!

Congrats!
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ain't she? her tips/regime have really helped me out, I'm seeing less breakage and hopefully more growth soon
smile.gif

Hi Den!
Your hair is beautiful...really thick, long &amp; healthy. Keep up the awesome work.

SweetNic_JA said:
By the way,embrace your full figure girl!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree! You're a beautiful full figured woman (like myself).... Embrace the blessings u've been given girl.... &amp; others will appreciate the beauty (insde &amp; out) that u radiate around yourself...
smile.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

Re: DEN 1\'S NEW UPDATED HAIR PHOTOS!!!

Den,

You and your hair are absolutely gorgeous girl!!
smile.gif
You are beautiful, you have your health, and a nice head of hair. Celebrate sister!!
party2.gif

very nice fotos
how long do u usually keep ur extensions in
did u do em urself

Hair hair looks very healthy and shiny Den1
smile.gif
. Youe are a true hair inspiration.

nappi said:
very nice fotos
how long do u usually keep ur extensions in
did u do em urself

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou Nappi,
My hairdresser styles my hair, I keep the exstensions in from 1-2 months at a time. Sometimes I opt for natural cornrows or bantu knots.
grin.gif

UmSumayyah said:
I went back and read your message in full and saw the part about "horrible fat body."
mad.gif

God gave you that body! Stop it!
spank.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I stand corrected
grin.gif

Thanks a lot, you guys are such an inspiration to me! and I hope we all reach our hair goals.Just belive you can achieve anything you please, with a positive outlook
grin.gif

Hi, Den

I'd sooo love to see a pressed hair pic of your hair to get a true sense of your length.

You've done a great job!

BTW: Congrats on your pics on Robin's website. I check back often to see if there are others who have followed her hair routine. It was cool to see someone i "know".

And you know what: people look at me and say I'm skinny. But when i look in the mirror I see this gut like jabba the hut. You (and I, included) need to embrace who we are and if we are not happy, change it! PERIOD! Eat healthy, exercise and life will take care of the rest!

To quote Christina Aguilera: "You are beautiful, no matter what they say......"

Take care, Sweet one and thanks for sharing
AZ

Sister, you and your hair both look Great! Congrats on your ongoing success.
smile.gif

Thanks for the update and for continuing to be an inspiration on the forum.

AZJeepgurl said:
Hi, Den

I'd sooo love to see a pressed hair pic of your hair to get a true sense of your length.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks AZjeepgurl, I will not be pressing my hair until I reach my ultimate goal, It really is just a few inches above my waist. I stopped blowdrying sometime ago, because it caused breakage and the last time I had my hair pressed was at age 14. This way I tend to retain more length.
grin.gif

Your "extensions" aren't really "extensions" though, am I right? Those braids are all yours, no? I consider extensions to be braids with some kind of hair attached to "extend" your real hair.

Den1 both you and your hair are beautiful! Please enough with these fat remarks, all of us need work. My hair texture is the same as yours. The more I see your photos the more I am inspired that my hair will be that length. I feel you on the hairdresser thing too. I actually cringe when she's doing my hair, so I make sure to wash, treat and condition my hair before letting her braid or weave it. But she's very encouraging about my hair growth though. I took my weave out last week, and I really didn't notice any growth but when I went in to get it redone she remarked on how my hair is coming in so nice and thick ( I no longer need extensions for her to cornrow my hair for weaving). Plus she's not pushing me to perm or asking me "what are you going to do with your hair".

Den1 your hair is the bomb, keep growing
smile.gif

Denise--you are doing great with that hair. Keep it up. You remind me of someone I know. Do you have any relatives in Texas?
tongue.gif

Den1 you are a bigger inspiration than you can imagine.

I have a friend who has been natural for many years. I had not seen her for a few years and when I got to see her I noticed that her hair is still quite short. She insist that her 4b hair can not grow past the shoulder. Your pictures came at the best time. Now she is inspired to take care of her hair and wear more protective styles in order to see more growth. Thanks

Keep inspiring us.
clap.gif

HoneyRockette said:
Your "extensions" aren't really "extensions" though, am I right? Those braids are all yours, no? I consider extensions to be braids with some kind of hair attached to "extend" your real hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello HoneyRockette,
In my second album the pictures with the long curly braids is synthetic hair attached to my real hair. I hope that answers your question
grin.gif

Den? I see u did some 2 strand twists. How were u able to have the keep the ends of them together w/o the hair coming loose? I wanna try it. Hair is great, btw, loving the length.

Back