Deep Brilliance!!! Wonderful!

Chaya

I just used some samples that I got from JCPenny's of the Farouk Deep Brilliance line. Oh my goodness I really love the Deep Brilliance Hydration Moisturizer Binding Shampoo. It gave my hair great slip and it felt so moisturized. I also Tried the Moisture Shine Treatment Conditioner. This is the absolute best! I probably will end up buying the full size of each of these. GREAT PRODUCTS YA'LL!!!!OW!

I just visited the JC Penney Salon in my area on Friday evening (12/5) for a relaxer touch-up. My stylist mentioned the line to me. Apparently, there is a Deep Brilliance relaxer as well. My stylist applied the relaxer to her hair about a month ago, and it is wonderfully straight, with no kinks at all.

northernbelle

The only thing I've tried is the moisturizing condtioner and I absolutely loved it. I never repurchased and probably won't. They just don't give you enough product for your money.

I know, aren't they great
trampoline.gif

You mean to tell me that those boogers have samples of those?
mad.gif
They didn't offer me any
spank.gif

I love everything I've tried from this line (serum and shine spray)! Chaya, do you mind typing out the ingredients in the shampoo?

Back