December 10th, 11th, and 12th - What R your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

It's Thursday, Hello everyone.

We have 3 more weeks to go. Here in NJ it is bitter cold. I am wearing Blair and Kay swapping days here and there. My hair is tucked under a stocking cap beehive cornrow style. I greased it yesterday with Nu-Gro Grease and sprayed it with the moisturizing spray.

So Ladies what are your hair plans this weekend?

And what are your plans in general :) for these last few weeks of the year. :)

My relaxed ends are looking a little weak. Shampoo (haven't done that in a few weeks) Aveda DR, stream and either blow dry on cool or a pony tail roller set, pin curl. that's all folks.

going to the salon, to get my hair pressed (im a natural) i have been getting my hair pressed for the past 2 months or so. I am going to press it straight one more time right before christmas, and then I am going to lay off the heat for a while. My curl pattern comes right back after I wash it, but I dont want to take any chances.

I feel like I want to get my hair blow dried and flatironed. I've pretty much have been bunning for the past 2 weeks.

I deserve a little heat treat right? :perplexed

Last weekend-I washed, protien treatment and deep condish then flat ironed.
This weekend I will just mositurize hair and scalp. JBCO seal on my ends and wrap my hair and wear it down.

Fri nite - lightly mist dry hair w/ aloe vera juice, curlformers under da pibbsy
Sat nite - dc on dry hair w/ ORS replenish, try a twist out w/ lacio laicio mixed w/ LTR
Sun morn - it all depends on how the twist out turns out, lol

Dats all folks..

It's Thursday, Hello everyone.

We have 3 more weeks to go. Here in NJ it is bitter cold. I am wearing Blair and Kay swapping days here and there. My hair is tucked under a stocking cap beehive cornrow style. I greased it yesterday with Nu-Gro Grease and sprayed it with the moisturizing spray.

So Ladies what are your hair plans this weekend?

And what are your plans in general :) for these last few weeks of the year. :)

JJamiah - how do u like the Nu-Gro. I'm in love with it. I use silicon mix as a deep conditioner, and the moisturizing conditioner by Nu-Gro as a co wash. I have the coconut oil base hair grease. A little goes a long way. I have both sprays because I'm natural. I"ve been using it for two months.

Probably rebraid and moisturize sunday for braid out monday/tuesday. Slim chance there will be a co wash. Have tons of school work to do... and my hair don't like getting wet too often.

I'll be:
pooing / applying henna (with yogurt) / DC / cornrow (wish I could do a beehive)
crochet styling - this will stay in for 6-8 weeks (my protective style)

Do a new stretched out twist out style with part to the side.
It's blowdried now but I'll cornrow top area (to betted get the roots) of hair and do single twists underneath and curl with perm rods.
Moisten with water or any watery solution, let dry under dryer
And...release...for a longer, fluffier twist out
And then dance...

It's too cold up here for the twisted-out puff I've been sporting. Oddly enough, I don't think my hair has suffered even one bit since I examine it everyday.

I will be....

Prepooing with EVOO overnight
Twisting my hair.

This should be interesting since I don't like my hair in twists. However, I've never done it with the current product I am using, and my hair has gotten much longer since I last tried it.

Today I washed, deep conditioned and twisted my hair. It's my once a month ritual that I'm getting sick of.

I'm gonna shampoo and deep condition my hair on Friday. Let it air dry and then braid it to stretch it out. Next, on Saturday I am going to braid my hair into mini braids with extensions. I need to take a break from my hair so hopefully it will last me 4 to 8 weeks.

JJamiah - how do u like the Nu-Gro. I'm in love with it. I use silicon mix as a deep conditioner, and the moisturizing conditioner by Nu-Gro as a co wash. I have the coconut oil base hair grease. A little goes a long way. I have both sprays because I'm natural. I"ve been using it for two months.

I love it as well. It is definitely a great product. Use it for the quality of the ingredients.

I'm going to wash and DC overnight tonight. I'm blowing my fro out this weekend for a pinned up Mohawk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'm going to do a protein treatment, wash, DC and trim/cut off hair that hasn't reverted from my last flat ironing.

I need to straighten my hair and I'm not going to the salon this wknd. Rollersetting sux and takes too long. Would I be able to wet wrap then flat iron with decent results?

Back