Dec 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beauties!:wave:

It's your friendly Weekend Plans-Pest!:angeldevil:

Yep. I'm back to bother You! Come On - Let's Finish Out 2017 Strong.:strong:

Let's Get That Balance, That Moisture, That Protein, That Trim, That Clarify, That Deep Condition, That Pre-Poo, That Hot Oil Treatment, That Touch-Up, That Color, That Henna - :poke"

Whatever "That Is" for you Sis! Let's Get Her Done!:orders:

So, What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

TONIGHT:
Overnight Oil Soak with Ayurvedic Black Seed Oil
TOMORROW A.M,
Cleanse: Alikay Coconut Cowash Me
TREAT:
Sarenzo Quinoa DC'er (under dryer 20 minutes)
DC:
Ayurvedic Oils & Powder mixed w/Healthy DC'er Blend (under dryer 40 minutes)
FINAL R/O: Hairveda MoistPRO
Apply L-I & Detangle: *Various L C O*

Ya'll just don't even know...

how ready I am for this detangling session when I get off work. I requested to leave early just so I can hurry up and go home.

Put my fluffy slippers on, make me some grits, bacon and eggs. Then pick out a good movie, break out the pick and spray bottle I'm gone.

*I love my hair*

Last edited:
Last night:
  • Detangled: ITDF Moisturizing Body Gel
  • Prepooed: DIY Ayurvedic coconut oil

Today:
  • Wash and scalp exfoliation: diluted Ion Hard Water shampoo + liquid AHAs
  • Scalp RX: DIY ACV gel
  • Steam DC: Renpure Argan Oil cond + amla/brahmi powder + Ayurvedic oil blend
  • Leave In: ITDF Marshmallow Moisture Balm, topped w/ ITDF Moisturizing Gel. ITDF Olive Conditioning Pomade on ends.
  • Style: 6 braids

Prepoo: My ayurvedic oil blend (Will be prepooing with this for the first time.) Sprayed my hair with my AVJ mix then put oil on top and scalp then finger detangled. My shed hair slid out easily I know the shea butter already on my hair helped with the shed hair sliding out.

Wash: Rhassoul Clay (this will be my first time doing this as well, I plan to use FusionofCurls recipe.) My hair was so clean and cloud soft!

ACV Rinse (Ended up not doing this)

DC: Aphogee 2min Reconstructor mixed with Keracare Humecto (ended up mixing this with honey man epic y'all :love:) & sit under dryer do 40 mins.

Sprayed my hair with my AVJ mix :love2: (keeping this part in my regimen for wash day in.this.order!)

Then use NuEnz Conditioner as a leave in (tried this conditioner as a leave in was soo moisturizing, hair like butter - this will be my leave in from here on out) and my Henna Shea Butter mix to seal.

I will do a flat twist out.

Best wash day this year!

Last edited:
This weekend I will:

Pre-poo: Warm Hair Trigger on scalp and Annabelle's on length under heat for 30 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo x2 plus EO
DC: Naturelle Grow Thick & Rich DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-in: Annabelle's
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
Style: Roller set
Moisturizer: Ends Hydration
Seal: Argan oil

Tonight:
I untwisted my hair with my fingers coated in Brahmi/Amla Oil.
I currently have a protein treatment on my hair
I'll rinse that out and DC with my Soultanicals Afrotastic Curlastic (maybe with a little extra Amla and Brahmi in there).
I'll LCO and let my hair dry in chunky braids or twists.

Tomorrow: two-strand twists.

Prepoo/Detangle: APB Creamy oil and water to take down twists and detangle.

Shampoo: Shea Moisture High Porosity shampoo

DC/Protein: Spray Colorful Neutral Protein Filler underneath Joico Moisture Recovery

Leave In: Redken Anti Snap

Moisturizer: APB hair cream

Seal: APB Soft and Silky castor oil

Phew! Challenging wash day. Dry-feeling hair, and too much hair in the brush. Reflection: I need to just gon' ahead and prepoo overnight before wash day. :yep: Also, I need to detangle AFTER the DC treatment has occurred (i.e., after time under heat, but before rinse out) with water plus a detangler or RO conditioner applied on top of my DC.

What I did:
  • Exfoliate then cleanse scalp: Cantu ACV Root Rinse and Soultanicals Soulvedic Strands Poo Bar
  • Cleanse strands: Bask & Bloom Bentonite & Rhassoul Clay Shampoo Bar
  • Deep condition: Bask & Bloom Brahmi Root Masque
  • Detangle: various detanglers and RO conditioners once first-time trial of DIY detangler failed
  • A-C-Boc: (1) activator (ayurvedic DIY CP tea + argan oil + glycerin), (2) Soultanicals Hair Glide, and (3) CP DIY butter-oil-cream
  • Ends care: Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil Eco Style gel on ends to help de-puff ends of my twists (also applied this gel to my roots before donning one of those Walgreens loc-sock type things to sleep in)
Styled in 12 sleek twists. Will wear wig over the twists today for work. Will wear twist-out on Sunday for church, then retwist at night to preserve style, prevent tangling, remoisturize if prudent, etc.

Back