Dec 4,5,6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas!

Let's stay on top of this Hair Game this last and final month of 2015. So, let's go out with a Bang!:burnup:

What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Baby and Beautify YOUR Hair?

I am going to play around with this darn full lace wig that I have had for a year. I found a YouTube tutorial for a flat twist pattern (cause I cannot cornrow) that may help me get all my hair underneath and lay flat.

On Sunday:
Cowash: SM Purification Mask
Oil Rinse: ST Power to the Prepoo. Apply, leave it on for a few minutes and rinse.
DC: Purabody Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie under my heating cap for about an hour.
Leave-ins: My usual line up (if it ain't broke....) ST Sorrell Kink Drink, Oyin Hair Dew, and ST Knot butter. Will add JBCO to my ends for extra protection (its starting to get cold in the A).
Style: Medium sized twists into a bun.

I can't believe it's already December. My oh my where does the time go. This weekend I will clarify, protein treat, DC, flatiron, and trim. Here is the rundown:

Pre-poo - Philip Kinglsey Elasticizer Extreme and oil on ends under heat cap for 20 mins
Clarify - Redken Cleaning Creme
Poo - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein treat - Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
Mask - Annabelle's White Chocolate Mouse
DC - Silk Dreams Shea What Deux under steam for 30 mins
Leave-ins - Aphogee Green Tea/Annabelle's/Vatika Frosting/Giovanni Direct
Dry - Air dry 80% then blow dry on cold air
Heat Protectant - Carol's Daughter Blow Dry Cream
Flat-iron - Sedu Revolution 340
Trim - Tweezerman Shears
Style - Wand curls

About to section, detangle, twist, wash and henna my hair, I think I'm gonna keep it super simple and just airdry in my twists, I don't think I have the energy for anything fancy.

________________________​

I am going to play around with this darn full lace wig that I have had for a year. I found a YouTube tutorial for a flat twist pattern (cause I cannot cornrow) that may help me get all my hair underneath and lay flat.

On Sunday:
Cowash: SM Purification Mask
Oil Rinse: ST Power to the Prepoo. Apply, leave it on for a few minutes and rinse.
DC: Purabody Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie under my heating cap for about an hour.
Leave-ins: My usual line up (if it ain't broke....) ST Sorrell Kink Drink, Oyin Hair Dew, and ST Knot butter. Will add JBCO to my ends for extra protection (its starting to get cold in the A).
Style: Medium sized twists into a bun.
If you can't cornrow then I think small-medium sized single braids would lay flat under a wig, and if you can't cornrow, then why not watch a cornrow tutorial instead of a flat twist one? They'll give you much flatter/better lasting power for long term protective styling.

Last edited:
I'm going to prepoo with coconut oil. Shampoo with Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle. Deep condition with Pantene CC Cream for about 40 minutes. Rinse. Roller set with Its a 10 leave in. 2 hours under the Pibbs.

A full Sunday morning into afternoon I'm sure. Luckily all week I just smooth some coconut oil on my strands and bun it up.

Tomorrow:
Slather Extra Virgin Coconut Oil on Dry Hair
Cleanse with: Hairveda's Amala Cleanse Cleansing Conditioner
Under Dryer: SM's JBCO Treatment (20 minutes)
Steam with: MyHoney Child's Honey Hair Mask (6o minutes)
Detangle with: Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng Detangler
Apply Leave-In & Dry Under Dryer

I am hair resting tonight. Tomorrow is another day and deep conditioning is very high on my list so I will be checking my stash in the morning to see what I'm in the mood for :look:

Today:
Shampooed with Bioinfusion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo

Sat with Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor for about 2 hours

Rinsed thouroughly, then sparingly applied Organix Moroccan Leave-In mixed with IC Fantasia

Blow dried, then put into a few flat-twists

Tomorrow:
Flat Iron on 350 and add a few blonde tracks for highlights. I'm bored with my hair...

Saturday I will take my twists down with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

Sunday I will:
Prepoo: Annabelles Ayurvedic Oil and Camille Rose Algae Renew
Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating
Dc: LACE Naturals mixed with unrefined shea butter (2h)
Twist with Oyin hair dew, Soultanicals marula
Seal with My honeychild Type 4 hair cream

Shampoo: SD Go Moist
Protein: Megatek (new version) for 20 minutes.
DC (possibly) HQS Pineapple Hibiscus Mask
Moisturizer/Leave in: Eden's Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave in w/a little APB Clean Cotton Hair Cream
Seal: APB Hibiscus Fenugreek in Bday cake
Twist: MYHC Type 4.

Used a combination of jbco, evco and evoo to do pre-poo under the dryer earlier, washed with Elucence Clarifying Shapoo followed with Macadamia Natual Oil Weightless Moisture Shampoo. Now I'm sitting under my dryer with Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment.

I'll be following this up with Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Moisture Masque to soften it up. I'll moisturize and seal, plait in some celies, slap on my wig and out the house I go. Next week, I need to color my hair I can't decide if I'll use a demi permanent or henna my hair as yet

Hi peeps,
Today I've cleansed my hair with Giovanni TTTT
Then DC'd with Shea moisture deep conditioner and evoo.
Rinsed and LOC'd with jbco and hairveda's green tea cream.
Braided for a braidout tomorrow.

Re-do my braidout. I've discovered the miracle of coconut oil. Using this for my braid-outs gets my hair as smooth and silky as a a blow dry and press with waves

After using up my latest gallon of conditioner my hair finally reached moisture overload so I promised myself a deep penetrating restructuring treatment and I did that :) Now i'm air drying my fro and about to get started retwisting my DD's hair.

Clarify with She Scent it Aloe Poo or Ouidad's Clarifying Poo....
Deep Condish with SheScentIt's Banana Brulee using heat for 10-15 minutes.

I'm going to try leaving in a bit of the deep conditioner(curly girl method) I will use in my hair as a leave in....

My styler with be the Deva Curl B'Leavein

I just moisturized my hair with As I Am double butter cream. It smells so good. I hope it doesn't break out the skin on my forehead. The leave in detangler did that to me.

Finally finished installing mini twists. I've let my mane run free for about 3 months now so I definitely need a break!

After washing and DC:
Used APB's LI
Jakeala's Shea Coconut Mango Cream
Cream & Coco's Glaze Oil Tincture to seal
A little KJ Naturals butter on my ends

Washed hair with KJ Naturals marshmallow poo bar
ACV rinse
Twisted my hair with Aestelance oil complex overnight
DC'd this morning with Mielle dc for 2 hours (the mint dissipated quite a bit. No tingle at all which is a good thing)
KJ Naturals leave-in
More Aestelance oil, then twisted hair with SM curl enhancing smoothie with added glycerin (almost done with this and not a repurchase)

So far, hair is drying nice and soft.

Some time this upcoming week :look:

Pre-poo, wash and DC with the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey line

Leave in: Chi Keratin
Roller set with MoroccanOil serum

I've been craving straight hair so I MAY flat iron after roller setting...just maybe. I have a gospel concert I'm going to on Friday and I wanna wear my hair down swanging while I'm getting my praise on. :giggle::pulpdance:

Back