Dec 18,19,20 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Come On Divas! It's the Weekend!

Let's go out of 2015 Looking as Fab as we did when we went into it!:flahssssss:

This is the time to re-dedicate, re-evaluate and re-assess Your Hair Goals! So Let's Do This!

What will YOU Be Doing this Weekend to Baby & Beautify YOUR Hair?

Love this thread. This Sunday I will:
Take Down Twists/Prepoo/Detangle w/APB Olive Oats oil in Sugar Cookie Crunch
Shampoo: SD Go Moist
Protein: MegaTek
DC: HQS Coconut Pineapple (or something like that)
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB Leave in spray and Cupuacu Avocado Moisturizer in Sugar Cookie Crunch
Seal: APB Olive Oats oil and Butta in Sugar Cookie Crunch

Not exactly the weekend but last night I detangled with water and some conditioner that's been sitting in my bathroom for years now.
Then washed with my poo bar, and did a 2-step ApHogee treatment under my new Pibbs and then followed up with 2 DC's I needed to use up that were also sitting around for a few months now. Then I sealed with Cantu, jojoba oil and my home made shea butter.
Preparing for a twist-out for this evening. Since I need to buy a new DC, I probably won't be DC'ing until the last week in December :(
That Pibbs was Hawwwt. I need those ear protectors.

Put in pre-poo oil last night Shea Moisture 10-n-1 hair and scalp with fruit complex, once I get home plan to cleanse hair and scalp with Wen Cucumber and Italian Mandarin Fig conditioner, will follow-up with a ACV and black tea rinse and then use a new DC by Muse in the Hair La Vie line. I will air dry for 4 hours and then moisturize with Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie and leave-in conditioner, seal with coconut oil and shea butter on the ends and then do a twist out that I will take down on Sunday to wear to church. On Sunday night I will M&S and then bun for the week.

Tomorrow:
Exfoliate: with Kiehls Micro Deep Exfoliating Scrub
Slather: Hair in Coconut Oil
Cleanse: with Siamese Twists Chocolate Silk Cleansing Conditioner
Use: Elucence Moisture Recovery Rx (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Purabody Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie
Apply Leave-In: & Dry under Dryer
After my Hair Dries: Soultanicals Pumpkin Knot Butta'

Poo : SM Moisture retention shampoo
Condish : AOHSR
D/C. : AIA Hydration elation

LCO : SM JBCO strengthen, grow and restore leave-in/ Raw organic Shea butter / EVCO

Then cornrow with thread and wig!

Can't believe i can cornrow already, that Manetabolism is the Truth!!

I did all this yesterday:

Prepoo: Overnight with HV Vatika Frosting with a little EVOO
Clarify: Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo
Poo: SD Go Moist
Treatment: SD Mocha Silk Infusion. After rinsing that out did Roux Porosity Control
DC: Alter Ego Garlic & Silk Element Kera Minerals (under dryer for 30 minutes)
Leave-Ins/Moisturizers: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea. Mura Mura Moisture Milk & NTM Silk Touch with a couple of drops of Caster Oil
Air Dry with Scarf Method

This was the best air dry results I ever had. My hair was soft, smooth and moisturized. Going on 13 weeks post and will be relaxing next week.

@IDareT'sHair I just slathered my hair in coconut oil as well! Feels good!

Tonight: finger detangle and part with coconut oil
Apply JASON Biotin conditioner for an hour
Rinse
Apply Pantene DC and detangle with wide tooth comb
Two plastic bags and my burned hot head to sleep

Tomorrow morning:
Rinse hair
Roll with its a 10 leave in and my new silk elements foam setting stuff
2 hours under the Pibbs
Bun and get my nails done

Today took my twists down with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration (love this stuff) and applied Shescentit Coconut Sorbet.

Tomorrow i will:
Prepoo with Annabelles Ayurvedic Mask/Camille Rose Algae renew
Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating
Rinse with Naturalicious Clay Wash
Dc with Curl junkie rehab

Twist with Oyin hair dew and Soultanicals Marula Maru. Seal with My honey child Type 4 hair cream

Most likely I will take the twists down for Christmas :)

Went to the salon for the first time since July. It felt good to not have to do my own hair. I had my hair colored and trimmed. Its the first time I've had my hair straight since the beginning of the year, my feels so light

Didn't wash my hair (shampooed 5 days ago), just used regular conditioner for moisture after using eco styler gel and sleeping without a scarf last

Pre poo: Alikay Naturals hair glosser
Conditioner: Alikay Naturals Caribbean Coconut milk conditioner
Leave in: Alikay Naturals Lemongrass

First impressions

The coconut milk conditioner has great slip and helped detangle. It didn't leave my hair amazingly soft but my hair didn't feel bad either. Good, just not amazed.

The glosser is basically coconut oil, nothing special but that and the conditioner did give my hair a nice sheen after rinsing. Added the leave in on dampish hair (turbie twist soaked up most of the water) and braided. Leave in feels nice going on and smoothed my hair

@Anaisin

Nice Review, despite wanting a cancellation a refund. :goodpost:

I had a similar situation. I was so mad that time I ordered from Sarenzo, as soon as it came I took it out the mail and listed it on the Exchange Forum.

Olaplex as a prepoo
Tea Tree Tingle as a dry pre poo
Deva Chan Decadence no poo
Shea Moisture 10 in 1 Hair Masque under the dryer for 20-30 minutes
Stylers:
Camille Rose Moisture Milk
Camille Rose Jai Twisting Butter
Camille Rose Curlmaker

Colored with Loreal Excellence (yay no more gray!)
Washed with Chagrin Valley Babassu Marsh Mallow shampoo bar
Komaza Protein treatment
Jessicurl Deep Treatment
Air dry

Last edited:
Back