Death to Coconut Oil....

i was just rubbing some coconut oil on my face as I read this thread. Girl Spectrum Virgin coconut oil is the bomb! i use it all over my body and in my hair and on my scalp. Smells great! Its healed my burns very fast! Staple of mine for sure.
That's the only brand I use :yep:.

Oh my gosh, you must have really strong nostrils. :lachen:

I smells like metal shavings, salt, and curry powder, almost feel like I am dumping a plate of food on my head. :lachen:
:ohwell:Oh.:lachen: Mine smells nothing like yours- just toasted coconut and I hate coconut but like the smell of the oil. Oh well (shrugs)Actually I do have a very sensitive nose.

790011160335.jpg

Switch brands. I use this one and love it!

Mine is a solid. It really tastes good with my smoothie. I am getting so much energy from it and my winter inch is almost gone. This stuff rocks.:lick:

May I suggest:

VS-2522.jpg

It actually smells like coconut, but not overpowering - very moisturizing, melts on contact, and tastes great! I put away half a jar for hair and body and use the rest for cooking and dietary supplementation.

Can someone tell me what are the benefits before I run out and spend money on this stuff tomorrow?:perplexed

May I suggest:

VS-2522.jpg

It actually smells like coconut, but not overpowering - very moisturizing, melts on contact, and tastes great! I put away half a jar for hair and body and use the rest for cooking and dietary supplementation.

This is the brand I use. I use it for cooking and for my body after my shower....I may replace my EVOO for face washing with this.

Off to do a search on how to use it in my hair...I'm guessing this can be used as a sealant?

Oh and this is the product of the month at the Vitamin Shoppe, I re-up'd today.

Back