Dating in the club?

yokoyokogirl

What do you ladies think of guys who ask for your info in the club? Not like they're trying to take you home that night, but they wanna meet up during the day for a date....

I think its stupid to for women to go to the club with the mindset of trying to find a man lol Most guys go to a club to chill and dance, maybe have a one night stand or make f***buddies.

I'm not suggesting going to a club to find a man, BUT do you go on a date with someone who approached you, while in a club.

Why wouldn't you? Just because he's in a club doesn't make him trifling, just like the fact that you are in the club doesn't make you a ho. :lachen: Check him out in full daylight, and see what's what. If he's trifling, it'll show on the date, and you won't have any 'what if' thoughts. If he's not - well, you might have found something worth pursuing.
I mean, one lunch ain't gonna cause irreparable damage, right? :lol:

I don't see a problem with exchanging info. with someone you happened to meet in a club.

I agree with JustKiya. I'm not suddenly a slore because I was at a club and try not to assume the worse when it comes to men.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you? Just because he's in a club doesn't make him trifling, just like the fact that you are in the club doesn't make you a ho. :lachen: Check him out in full daylight, and see what's what. If he's trifling, it'll show on the date, and you won't have any 'what if' thoughts. If he's not - well, you might have found something worth pursuing.

If I had a "thank you button", I would use it for your post.:lachen:

Anyway...Yes, there are definately a lot of losers in the club who do not have the best intentions, but just like you like to go to the club to have a good time, so do men. My SO approached me in a club. He was there with his best friend for a birthday celebration. I gave him a chance, and we have been together for 3 years.

It is all about how the man approaches you. If he starts of respectful, introduces himself, is not drunk, and can actually carry on a meaningful conversation, then yes. However, if he grabs your arm, sticks his whole fist in his mouth, and says "Baby, this is what I want to do to your feet." Then by all means...Keep it moving.

If I had a "thank you button", I would use it for your post.:lachen:

Anyway...Yes, there are definately a lot of losers in the club who do not have the best intentions, but just like you like to go to the club to have a good time, so do men. My SO approached me in a club. He was there with his best friend for a birthday celebration. I gave him a chance, and we have been together for 3 years.

It is all about how the man approaches you. If he starts of respectful, introduces himself, is not drunk, and can actually carry on a meaningful conversation, then yes. However, if he grabs your arm, sticks his whole fist in his mouth, and says "Baby, this is what I want to do to your feet." Then by all means...Keep it moving.

:thankyou:

Eggghactttly. Oh brother!

LOL

Exactly! You said it better than I could...

Where is the thank you button? ITA Just Kiya. One of the most rewarding and fruitful relationships came out of a dude I met at the club. We are still cool to this day.

Back