Damp to dry flat iron results(pix included)

tonia682

Its 6 pm on a Sunday and my hair did not get washed/ rollerset due to unforseen circumstances. I did not have the energy for a full on rollerset exeperience so I decided to try to wet to damp flat iron my hair. I washed with Aphogee products. I DCed for 30 min. As a leave-in I used Lacio and GVP Sil remedy(my new loves:spinning:) and sat under the dryer for 20 min to shorten the drying process. Once my hair was 80% dry I used my GVP Chi knockoff and flat ironed my hair. The results were WONDERFUL:clap:. My hair is 4-5 weeks post touchup and has great body and bounce. I could have never gotten these results when I used to blowdryed my hair. I will probably not do this every week because I want to use less direct heat but this technique will def. be in my arsenal.:grin:

Attachments

• SDC10790.jpg
    SDC10790.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 69
  • SDC10784.jpg
    SDC10784.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 62
Ooo, looks good. It's good to know that it works on the GVP. That'll probably be my next flat iron.

Thanks so much!! I've gone Sally's crazy in the past month. I just got the flat iron and the GVP silk remedy last week. The flat irons are on sale for 49.99.

Back