Dallas needs a perm.

BeautifulNameX

Im watchin charmed school. and one of my my BFFs is saying Dallas needs a relaxer why would you come on tv looking like that. im like shes natural she dont get them. and I think her hair looks soft. My friend said it look nappy and dry:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I think natrural hair is cute on her. It fits her well. :swordfigh It looked pretty healthy too me. Dont you agree?

OT; And I think she shouldnt have gotten expelled. because she did everything right she didnt retailiate, of course she wasnt gone give her all in the PSA she got liquor poured on her. so naturally she would be pissed

i'm not going to say whether or not she 'needs' to get a perm because that's not my place.

what she needs is a fake ponytail that matches the rest of her texture. :ohwell:

I liked her hair :/

and she most def should NOT have gotten expelled. I wanted to reach through the screen and choke lacey.

ooh, girl, i just realized you said charm school. :blush:
i was like, "wait... dallas wasn't in that." :lachen:

i haven't seen her in this new series.

so i withdraw half of my previous comment. :look:

i'm not going to say whether or not she 'needs' to get a perm because that's not my place.

what she needs is a fake ponytail that matches the rest of her texture. :ohwell:
Exactly. I only saw her on the ROL Reunion but it looked horrible.

what - on charm school?

dalllas.jpg

you're going to sit here and tell me all of that was her hair? :perplexed

her hair looks fine to me right there.

and if Lacey had pulled that on any other black girl, it would've been on. with a quickness. :boxing:

She didn't need a perm but what she needed was a deep conditioning treatment and some great oils and leave ins. Her hair looked dry and unkempt. She needs to take much better care of her hair. It looked dreadful.

It wasn't appropriate to call for a perm while she was wearing like that, but she does look unkempt.

I was mad at ROL for the black women they put on the show. They did not pick women that would be appealing to a celebrity like a Kenya Moore or Tracy of Baywatch fame. If anyone saw the first episode of Charmed, the other black woman was Dallas' complexion with a jacked BSL platinum blonde weave and a bad attitude.

Back