Daily washers...wear your hair out and not up?

soslychic

(By the way, by my subject, I meant wear your hair out as in not up in a bun, not wear it out as in tire it. Lol)
Is there anybody that gets up early enough to daily wash and then go about there business of getting dressed, eating, maybe doin' a little around the haouse, and leave the house with a dry curly head of hair? (I say curly because most roller set or flat iron to get there hair straight and I'm assuming that no one does that every day)
I ask because in the book "curly girl," the author says that air drying is best and talks about air drying every morning. But I just don't see how people would have time for that. It's one thing to put your hair in a wet bun and braid, but walking out the the house every morning with your hair out and air dryed seems a little time consuming and impractical.

I guess I'd have to get up at about 2 a.m. to wash my hair in order to have it dry by 8 a.m. & leave for work!!!
nuts.gif
In the summer I can do this; I just wear it wet and let it dry as the day goes on. In this weather, it's another story!!
nono.gif
When I airdry in the fall/winter, I do it at night so that it's mostly dry by morning.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
I guess I'd have to get up at about 2 a.m. to wash my hair in order to have it dry by 8 a.m. & leave for work!!!
nuts.gif
In the summer I can do this; I just wear it wet and let it dry as the day goes on. In this weather, it's another story!!
nono.gif
When I airdry in the fall/winter, I do it at night so that it's mostly dry by morning.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I thought that sounded pretty unreasonable. I just had to make sure I wasn't goin' crazy. I guess I'll continue to do the wash at night too.

I wear my hair open. I condition wash 2 hours before I leave for class so that it can dry and then I oil it pretty well so that it's well protected. I have no problems with it and I haven't experienced any breakage.

Back