Cutting hair or trimming based on mooncucles

levette

Cutting hair or trimming based on mooncycles

I have heard about this but want to know if it really works to increase hair growth and health

Last edited:
I believe it works. I do it. Maybe part of it is really due to the lunar cycles maybe part of it is scheduled maintenance but it works for me :D

Idk if it works, but I plan on trimming on the 25th of this month to thicken my hair. I usually only trim my hair once a year, but next year I want to do 2 trims. One on a lengthen day and one on a thicken day :yep:

I started my hair journey last year when I bc in September on the growing moon cycle. I gained 1 inch the following month. My normal growth rate is adverage at 1/2 inch a month. Usually when I cut a lot of hair off it grows back so quickly. Increasing growth rate 3/4 to a inch monthly, but slows down once I reach SL.

I dusted on Sping Equinox in March during decreasing moon. I grew 3/4 inch the following month. I intentionally skipped this September moon cycle, because my ends are healthy and I am loving the length I have now. Planning to trim this Winter Solstice in December.

Back