Current Discount Code for Sabino!

luckiestdestiny

Hey ladies,

So I've been pm'd about the discount code for Sabino because I mentioned it still worked in some thread, and some are having a hard time finding it. I realize there is a discussion debate about the other sites and fake sabino running around, as sabino is no longer selling to other sites per a email quote. So I made sure to hang on to the code as I want the real deal but at discount. The code cuts it down from over 21 to around $16.80. Also I noticed their shipping went down to four dollars thank you!
So I thought I'd post it to make it easier to find.

As for the discount I wrote it down and put it in my dresser because I love this stuff so much as a heat protection, and reversion protection when I'm wearing my hair straight.

So anyways I decided to post it again so everyone doesn't have to look around so hard for it.

This one has been active since I believe January. It's still working now. I bought a bottle for my niece as she wanted to wear her hair straight.

Here's the code:
LONGHAIR37296

It can be used at www.sabinohair.com

HTH

Just bumping because I noticed lots of sabino threads popping up again and I thought you all should know. It's 20 percent off with that code on their site.

Thanks for the discount code. I'm going to get it, but did it take long for delivery? I would need this at least by Thursday of next week:yep:

Thanks for the discount code. I'm going to get it, but did it take long for delivery? I would need this at least by Thursday of next week:yep:

Whenever I order it for me or any of my relatives order it always comes in a few days. My mom is in KY. Once I was visiting her in the summer, and ordered some there. It came in 3 days and they're in Arizona! They're super fast. Just make sure to order soon so you won't have any probs.

I just tried to order and it keeps saying that my transaction was declined. My CC # is correct and the funds are there. Anyone else having an issue with this?

Never mind..I was putting the expiration Month in the Day field. :drunk:

Last edited:
I just got it in about three days after my order.

It's semi-working for me, although I didn't use a flat iron.

I've gotta try it with a flat iron.

I just got it in about three days after my order.

It's semi-working for me, although I didn't use a flat iron.

I've gotta try it with a flat iron.

They're really fast. Yeah, try it. But you also have to try a few times to tweak the right amount for you. Try to get it close to the scalp and brush (denman) or comb it through. I then reapply a little to the root just before flat ironing.Everyone has their own way, though.:yep:

No problem everyone glad I could help! My niece was really happy to get the order from me and I was happy the discount was still going.

Is there a new discount code for Sabino? I missed the opportunity to use my 50% off coupon and when I went in to buy it anyway using our LHCF code that one wasn't working either! HELP!

Thanks for the code! Yes, it is in Arizona so if I need it fast, I just go and pick it up. I like their poo and conditioner too!

yes, i entered it in redeem gift certificate box and it gave me an error page. i figured i would get that when i tried to use the 50% off coupon since it expired july 1st but i didn't know our code was no longer working :(

bump...anyone have a more current code? my brother spilled a good portion of my bottle when i was rollersetting my hair...i scraped it off the bag :lachen: but i still need more!

Back