CurlFriends

CocoaButterflyy

has anyone heard of or used these products? I saw them when I was in BeautyFirst yesterday. I looked them up and their website ( curlfriends.com ) and it said this...

Founded in 2001, CurlFriends is a uniquely formulated haircare system designed specifically for the needs of naturally curly and permed hair. The CurlFriend's salon quality line of shampoos, conditioners, styling and finishing products makes it incredibly easy for the consumer to achieve the shiniest, sexiest and most supple curls ever. The products are designed to keep the hair shaft down to combat frizz, even in high humidity. To help curls look and feel their best, CurlFriends offers nine products.

sounds interesting and seems like it might work with the natural curls/images/graemlins/clap.gif

I think I might go back and get the sampler kit it had 2oz samples (liquid products were .5 oz) of all nine products and a wide tooth curly hair comb for 15.00

I got a sample pack from the website. I have natural 4A/4b hair and the products did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Maybe there's a technique to applying them that I just don't have. I just saw your album. Your hair is very nice. Maybe it'll work out for you.

I've used the Texturizing Mist from this line and I like it a lot. I either spray it on when my hair is wet or use it as a curl refresher when my hair is dry.

I don't think this alone is good enough to handle high humidity, but if you want a light curl enhancer on low or no humidity days, this works pretty well, IMO.

Back