Curlformer users: How are you wearing your hair at night?

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Curlformers sound like a lot of hard work for them to last only a day or two. I'm wondering how you ladies are wearing your hair at night and maintaining the curls? Especially for those who workout, what are you doing to maintain the look?

Can't wait to try these out tomorrow...

Last night I accidentaly fell asleep with my hair down:blush: Bad girl I know:spank: My hair looks a little dry but still has curls, they have just fallen a bit.

Bumping...

I'd also like to know! I've never tried to maintain a spiral set, so do you bonnet at night? Are they smushed in the morning? :look:

I would like to know the answer to this question as well, mainly because I workout 4 times a week. Thanks.

By the way, all the Curlformer results are just beautiful, ladies!:yep:

I use one of those open top mesh wraps around my head like a headband and lift all of the curls to the top of my head and lightly pin them down. I use to put a bonnet on top but that did smash them a bit. I sleep on my satin pillow cover and I'm a side sleeper. Doing this keeps the curls inside and ontop looking fresh. If the ones around my edges mess up, I can usually cover them up pretty well with the ones on top.

Mine isn't as wide across:
05-019.jpg
20060319-007_thumb.jpg

The curls ends up looking like this. I pin lightly just to keep them on top of my head. Take it down in the morning. Finger-comb and go.
classicup2.JPG

I haven't tried out my curlformers yet, but when I do flexirod sets or other spiral sets, I find that it helps to put a hair net on and then a satin bonnet. I've found that the net helped my curls not to get so smushed up during the night. I just separate it with my fingers in the morning.

Back