Curlformer converts - do tell...

Blu217

I've been very impressed with the results ya'll are getting with your Curlformers; I'm a diehard rollersetter and want to give these a whirl. Two questions:

How have people been responding to your Curlformers styles? Are you getting lots of compliments and admiring stares when you're out and about?

How often would you/do you feel safe and comfortable using your Curlformers? Do you think these could cause breakage over time if used too often? I wonder about the effect of the weight of these at the root of the hair.

Thanks, ladies.

Hi. I am getting great responses regarding my hair at work, friends, DH, etc...:yep:

I feel safe using them for a long period of time. Now ask me again when I have a lot of new growth. Don't know how my hair will respond then :ohwell:

But so far so good!:grin:

How have people been responding to your Curlformers styles? Are you getting lots of compliments and admiring stares when you're out and about? Yes, I've gotten lots of compliments on the style.

How often would you/do you feel safe and comfortable using your Curlformers? Maybe twice a week
Do you think these could cause breakage over time if used too often? No, I don't think so. As long as you're doing it carefully, you shouldn't have a problem with breakage.
I wonder about the effect of the weight of these at the root of the hair. There's actually less tension than when you do a rollerset on magnetic rollers- pinned in Macherie-style. (this is all I have to compare it to) I think it's just as safe as rollersetting. HTH:yep:

Back