clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
CURL REHAB - MOISTURIZING HAIR TREATMENT
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

DAILY FIX - CLEANSING HAIR CONDITIONER - 32 oz size!!!

This thread came just in time! I'm going to place an AveYou.com order soon and wanted to check out more Curl Junkie products. So far I've used:

Deep Fix - One of the best DC's I've used in a long time. I normally use a regular conditioner and add oils to it, but this is one DC that I would spend money on (though I admit, I never paid full-price for CJ before). This is perfect after a henna or Aphrogee protein treatment. My hair is always soft and manageable (takes the tangles right out).

Honey Butta - This is a leave-in that sort of doubles as a styler. I will have to careful as my hair is glycerin sensitive in the winter. I like it, but not sure if I will repurchase it just yet.

Smoothing Lotion - My second favorite leave-in that offers a lot of slip. Unfortunately this is in hibernation for the winter as well due to the glycerin. Its perfect during wash-n-go season though

ETA: Forgot Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Conditioner - Reminds me of Oyin Hair Dew a little. I never used it as a rinse out; only as a leave-in and it makes a good daily moisturizer/refresher. For the price, not sure if I will repurchase it. Oyin is cheaper...

I cant wait to try the Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner and Repair Me.

Last edited:
Back