Curl Fest 2016 Prospect Park Bk

What is this again? Are there gonna be vendors here selling product ? I'm going to the natural hair expo in July so if this is similar then I may just skip this

Hot as heck. LOADS of hair everywhere.

A little disorganized for my taste. I was unclear as to what each vendor was doing. Sheamoisture had a braid bar and gave samples but you were not able to purchase anything. The manechoice was there, ouidad, Tropical isle, Ors haircare and a few small vendors selling, shirts, earrings and african wear.

food truck lines were insane! Early bird bags were gone...

It was great seeing all the naturals but unless its a little more organized ,I wont be going again,

Hot as heck. LOADS of hair everywhere.

A little disorganized for my taste. I was unclear as to what each vendor was doing. Sheamoisture had a braid bar and gave samples but you were not able to purchase anything. The manechoice was there, ouidad, Tropical isle, Ors haircare and a few small vendors selling, shirts, earrings and african wear.

food truck lines were insane! Early bird bags were gone...

It was great seeing all the naturals but unless its a little more organized ,I wont be going again,

I went for the experience. I swore they would run out of bags when I got there. That line was insane and disgusting. Early Bird is such a gimmick because its only open for a limited time. After that you go on the regular line. That line had to be 1000 people deep and they knew they wouldnt have goodies for everyone.

Shea Moisture had a booth for everything. They even had a powder bar. I got a sample bag from Ouidad, but it was wack, but they were selling products. Phyto was giving out 2-3 samples a person, so they ran out of samples at 2. How Sway? ORS had a shaved icee man, I was not mad..... I stood in that line :drunk: I left around 2:30.

Food Truck????? When literally 1000 ft away past the prive there was Smorgasbord..... Yes, I was there stuffing my face with food from every continent.

On that note, I will never go again :yep:

We got there around 2. We had early bird tix so we skipped the general admission line which was like 500 people deep. We were only in the early bird line for about 5 minutes before we received out gift bags,

The lines for the 3 food trucks were RIDICULOUS!!!! They either need to have more food trucks or omit them all together. They were lines for the majority of the hair care brand booths. The Mane Choice’s line was at least 20-30 people deep at all times. I don’t know what their sales were but people we were waiting in it. I went into the Tropic Isle booth and got accused of stealing a product I PAID for (Contacted corporate yesterday and they are compensating me for my trouble).

We walked around for a while and visited the other vendors. The DJ was good and watched folks dancing. I liked that they were giving out free coconut water and sunscreen.

The highpoint for me was the early bird gift bag. Four full sized products for a ticket price of 12.50 is not bad at all.

13516695_990681241761_6839086988000678356_n.jpg

Back