Cure for Hand in Hair Syndrome???

asubeauty

No matter how hard I try, I cannot keep my hands out of my hair!! If it itches, I'll scratch dandruff or dry scalp flakes. If I need a touch up, I play with my new growth, and if I just got a touch up, I'll keep touching it because my roots are straight. If I use a good conditioner, I touch it cuz it's soft, and if I use a bad one, I touch it cuz it's NOT soft. :ohwell:

I've tried wearing my hair up in buns or ponytails, but I still touch my hair to make sure it's smooth, or just scratch my scalp and smooth the hair back. :look:

I think that my be hurting my progress. :(

Anyone have any suggestions about how to keep my hands out of my hair??

Hey Asubeauty, i m suffering of the same thing since my hair grew my hands is always in my roots, in my puffs always touching my hair its soooooooo soft :grin: So i think i m forced to go back to cornrows, mtg, masketi, stincky challenge and all with plastic cap and satin bonnet in january. I m forced to put the hair away cause now it has no products in it and my hands are always in it I m scare my hands make it greasy and stincky so i dont go there anymore and ruin my progress:lachen:

Im transitioing and Iplay with my hair more than I do anythign else! Hair is fun! I even wake up sometimes with my hands in my hair... I gave up the no touching challenge :)

asubeauty said:
No matter how hard I try, I cannot keep my hands out of my hair!!
Anyone have any suggestions about how to keep my hands out of my hair??

The only thing that helps me is sew-ins

PittGirl06 said:
You could always chop'em off. Works every time. :up:

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!:eek:

And even if I did, I'd probably be touching my head trying to see how fast my hair is growing back. :lol:

Back