crown&glory challengers I have a little suprise (pics)

Den-

I am considering texturizing my own hair and I was wondering if you could clarify something for me. You said that when you texturize your hair you part it in 6-8 sections and use shower caps to protect the sections you aren't working with. How do you do that? I'm trying to visulize it and I can't. The way I'm envisioning it...it seems like the roots of these sections would still get wet when you rinsed the relaxer out. I hope that question makes sense and thanks for all the information.

Phoenix said:
Den-

I am considering texturizing my own hair and I was wondering if you could clarify something for me. You said that when you texturize your hair you part it in 6-8 sections and use shower caps to protect the sections you aren't working with. How do you do that? I'm trying to visulize it and I can't. The way I'm envisioning it...it seems like the roots of these sections would still get wet when you rinsed the relaxer out. I hope that question makes sense and thanks for all the information.
three SECTIONS in front and three in the back, i start at the front side first, and work across in a row from left to right, with the help of my sister, i do not get the hair soaking wet, i angle my head and use a shower head on one section only, i also cover sections with three caps and clips to secure hair. my hair has only gotten slightly damp but not soaking wet. i've had no problems doing it this way, if i did my entire head it would end up overprocessed/underprocessed.

Valerie said:
Denise your album is great, I also started using Robin Woods method. I just wanted to know are you going back to being natural, or you just texturising your roots?
Hi Valerie, at the moment i'm transitioning to grow out different textures, i've cut quite a lot of the relaxer from hair, i'm still undecided about whether to return natural or texturise my roots. Glad your doing Robin Woods technique its brilliant on both my natural/texturized hair, good-luck.

Wonderful Guide Den! I have been considering braids for summer... After looking at your guide, I definitely feel more comfortable with the care of them... if I decide to get them. Thanks for taking the time to show how you do it all!

Hey Den1 great album. Your Blow out were wonderful. I will try your new technique with putting the stocking cap on when I wash my hair with braids.
I have to copy your new regimen. I have finally ordered my MTG it will be here on May 25. Now if I can just find some where to order my surge things will better for my hair :lol:.
Keep up the great work.

Miz_Complexity said:
Hey Den1 great album. Your Blow out were wonderful. I will try your new technique with putting the stocking cap on when I wash my hair with braids.
I have to copy your new regimen. I have finally ordered my MTG it will be here on May 25. Now if I can just find some where to order my surge things will better for my hair :lol:.
Keep up the great work.
Thanks girl, let me know if you like the stocking cap method when you try it. I got my mtg about 2 weeks ago, the smell was so overwhelming i couldn't sleep at night lol because of the sulfur smell, i've mixed mine with surge, so i just spray that mixture on my scalp with my braids in. good luck!!!!!!!

Lots of work and good job Den. Thank you for sharing. Loved the new album as well as all of your album. Left some comments at the new picture posts. Happy Hair Growing. Bonjour

Mahalialee4 said:
Lots of work and good job Den. Thank you for sharing. Loved the new album as well as all of your album. Left some comments at the new picture posts. Happy Hair Growing. Bonjour
Hi girl, thanks for leaving comments in my album. i hope all goes well with your braiding regime.

This is great!!!

As you can see from my siggy I am trying to go the Crown & Glory technique. I haven't been doing poorly I think but now with these instructions I see I can be doin so much more :yep:

Very informative! I just got braids but plan on taking them down next week, however, once I put them back in again, I'll practice some of your tips! :D

you shoudl email your site to Robin and have her post it....I love how you spell it out for everyone...and man I had to search for this thread because I forgot who started it and what the title was...I am bout to pre treat my kanekalon right now :)

Back