crown&glory challengers I have a little suprise (pics)

Is that the right password? I've tried everything short of breaking and entering into your album several times and I can never get past the password. Help me out. Thanks!

TEASER.. showin us that gorgeous head of hair in ur profile... then doin us like that..... :mad: :mad:

Ladies, please accept my apologies, i forget to unlock it. you can try the password again now, it will work.

GREAT job Den! You've got this down to a science.

I've been a C&G girl a year now. I wanna be where you are by next summer. Thanks for the tips!

SxFtMahgnyCurvs said:
GREAT job Den! You've got this down to a science.

I've been a C&G girl a year now. I wanna be where you are by next summer. Thanks for the tips!
Thank-you, i'm glad you like the tips!!!

Wow Den!! Great stuff in there! I finally figured out how to get in :look: .

I'm wanting to do my braids even sooner now!

I love to sign on to the board and find something useful. Today, this is it!

Thanks for sharing this Den. As a newbie to the forum and the Crown & Glory, I appreciate. I will try your "After Braid" method this weekend. After doing an apoghee treatment last week, my hair is still breaking. So, I'll try it again. What is that detangler?

xippy

xippy said:
I love to sign on to the board and find something useful. Today, this is it!

Thanks for sharing this Den. As a newbie to the forum and the Crown & Glory, I appreciate. I will try your "After Braid" method this weekend. After doing an apoghee treatment last week, my hair is still breaking. So, I'll try it again. What is that detangler?

xippy
Hi xippy, happy to offer some useful information!! the detangler is homemade, its much better than any other product i've used, i've made two different kinds the detangler is mixture of de-ionised water, rosewater, vo5 conditioner, glycerin and coconut oil. the braid spray which i use on extensions consists of surge moisture aide, diluted with rosewater, de-ionised water and glycerin. good-luck

den1 said:
Hi xippy, happy to offer some useful information!! the detangler is homemade, its much better than any other product i've used, i've made two different kinds the detangler is mixture of de-ionised water, rosewater, vo5 conditioner, glycerin and coconut oil. the braid spray which i use on extensions consists of surge moisture aide, diluted with rosewater, de-ionised water and glycerin. good-luck

Den, thanks for the information. One more question. What is de-ionised water? Okay, two questions. Is rosewater something one can buy in the store, like a health store?

xippy said:
Den, thanks for the information. One more question. What is de-ionised water? Okay, two questions. Is rosewater something one can buy in the store, like a health store?
de-ionised water is purified of minerals, rosewater can be purchased from supermarkets, you could probably find it at health stores too.

Den1

I have gone to your album. I like the rebraiding technique that you do with the removing and rebraiding of your box braids...

How long do you wear/rebraid the box braids before you take them out all together?

Do you wear them for 2 months like the C&G method of wearing extensions?

How does it help to cut down on breakage?

Do you do the take down, comb out, rebraid after you CW your hair? How long after?

Just curious.

Your hair looks great.

Den, those are some really good instructions. I'm visual so this is great and I don't even do braids.

BTW, the color of that water after you finished soaking the hair is alarming. Is this the "stuff" causing people to have intense itching sometimes?

Honi said:
Den, those are some really good instructions. I'm visual so this is great and I don't even do braids.

BTW, the color of that water after you finished soaking the hair is alarming. Is this the "stuff" causing people to have intense itching sometimes?
Colour of the water is caused by the malt vinegar, if you look at the white foam which resulted from the alkaline/vinegar coming in contact with one another.

Denise your album is great, I also started using Robin Woods method. I just wanted to know are you going back to being natural, or you just texturising your roots?

crml_buttafly said:
thanks den im gonna use this method on my daughter fo the summer ;)
No problem girl!!! the aim is to use medium size partings and not tight braiding, gentle detangling after removal/// good-luck with your daughter's hair.

Back