Critique my henna'ing process?

:yep: my henna is still in but my girlfriend rinsed hers out and she had a very visible, rich brown! the lighting isn't the best in my house, so i can only imagine how it'll look when the sun hits it!

i want to leave my henna in for a few more hours, though. i'll check in again tomorrow.

^^^ Will you post pics? Can't wait to see :yep:

you can't see my color AT ALL, except in two sections right on my temples that are always lighter than the rest of my hair.

there won't be any sun all weekend either. :lol: oh well. it was fun to spend time with my girlfriend though.

no pictures, because henna didn't make any noticeable difference in my hair. maybe next time i'll nix the indigo and use red tea.

alright, second try! my henna is sitting, mixed and ready to go for tomorrow. :yep:

this time, i decided to nix the indigo and mix the henna with boiled hibiscus flowers. i bought a small bag of hibiscus flowers off eBay. in a small saucepan, i brought some tap water to a low boil and added little more than half the bag of flowers (which was easily too much). i let that boil on low for about ten minutes, then let it sit for five minutes. the water is a very deep, rich red color. :grin: strained the boiled flowers and used the water to mix my henna.

i hope to see a difference in my hair this second time around!

Back