Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner

CutiePie0Five

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering who here uses CON shampoo and conditioner...do they work well for you? I currently use CON as relaxer, and I really like it, so I was wondering if it would help if I statred using their other products as well. I currently use Infusium 23 Shampoo and Conditioner, but I do have a lil PJ in me, so I'm curious about trying other things...

~CutiePie0Five

I use the shampoo. I recently picked it up, because no other shampoo was working for me. I was scared to shampoo because I was always having some shedding afterwards. I tried Mizani, Keracare, Aubrey...But with CON I never shed! I used to use this back in the day, before I became a bit of a product snob. Now, I see that I snubbed this one for too long. It works wonders for me! I haven't tried the conditioner, but the shampoo gets a
up.gif
from me. Also, I washed my hair twice with it yesterday, once before my blowdry/flatiron mistake and once again after working out and deep conditioning and my hair is not dry and it did not shed! I only shed from the blowdrying and flatironing. I have a feeling that I could wash every day with this stuff and it would be great. It seems very gentle. I am loving it. It's a keeper.

Hmm...thanks..sounds good. I don't really have a great shampoo that did wonders for my hair. I used to use St. Ives years ago, but I think that stopped working for me. I also used to use Motions, but that made my hair dry. I currently use Infusium which I have no problem with, but I want a shampoo that knocks my socks off! lol..i think I'll try some CON when my Infusium runs out.

I recently used CON Shampoo but on contrary to everyone else, I hated it. It seemed to coat my hair leaving a grimey film. I think this might be caused by build up I never got out so I'm going to clarify and on my following wash test it again before I give up on it. Everyone is different, though -- it might work wonders for you
smile.gif
I recommend requesting a SAMPLE or using some of a friend's before buying it, though. I have like $100.00 worth of hair products I've tried, hated, and never used again.

Yes, you should try it. I don't think you'll be displeased. I use the professional one also. I got mine from Sally's.

i like CON, it gives nice slip and smells nice and detangles. Do GRO moisturising shampoo is another one.

I use the conditioner when I do my con washes (I mix it with another conditioner like Pantene or V05). My mother always used to use Cream of Nature proudcts on my hair when I was younger, and I think they are VERY good at helping manage hair and giving it slip. I also love the ingredients!

ok..I'm not sure if they used it at the salon, but I think they did, and I always loved the way my hair looked coming from the salon, so I think I'll try some. I go to school soon so I have a few things I need ot stock up on before I go back! lol

I use both! I LOVE them!
I also use the professional kind but remember what works for someone may not work for another, so try it and see how it reacts to your hair.

CON was the first relaxer that worked for me back in the day. I also loved the shampoo as a teenager. I now use it occasionally. Try it you might like it.

I love CON shampoo, but I think I prefer Lekair's Cholesterol conditions over CONs conditioner. I don't get as much slip from the conditioner, for some reason. But the shampoo is fantastic!
smile.gif

I've used it on my hair and didn't like it. But the last wash, I put it directly on my scalp, parting my hair like I was oiling my scalp. I don't feel like I have buildup on my scalp anymore.

The shampoo is one of my holy grails. I haven't tried the conditioner yet, but there were a few threads about it in the past.

Yessss!!!
laugh.gif
CON shampoo is my "never fails me" shampoo. if i try "crap in a bottle" -- shampoos that have no slip-- all i have to do is pick up my trusty bottle of CON shampoo and all my worries AND tangles go away
wink.gif
I've never tried the conditioner...i dont even use one but i'm about to get stocked up on Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner -- i tried it last week and that shyt is da bomb
grin.gif
-- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
Innocent_Kiss said:
I recently used CON Shampoo but on contrary to everyone else, I hated it. It seemed to coat my hair leaving a grimey film. I think this might be caused by build up I never got out so I'm going to clarify and on my following wash test it again before I give up on it. Everyone is different, though -- it might work wonders for you
smile.gif
I recommend requesting a SAMPLE or using some of a friend's before buying it, though. I have like $100.00 worth of hair products I've tried, hated, and never used again.

[/ QUOTE ]

me tooooo. i really wanted to fall in love with this product but it sucked. it did provide slip but also left this white residue in my hair after i thoroughly rinsed it out.i prefer elucence.

Back