"CREAMY" Protein Leave In

baddison

natural for good
OK, so in an effort not to HIJACK the "PROTEIN IS MY FRIEND" thread....I will start this specific thread here.

I was just wondering if there are any Creamy LeaveIn's with protein. On my "protein day" I would absolutely love to start off with Protein Shampoo, then Protein DC, spritz with my wet Protein Leave In (..I use Doo Gro...), then finish with a nice creamy Protein Leave-In, and seal with oils.

Do you ladies know of any?? What are you using?? Please share....:ohwell:

*edited to add list collected so far*
Bed Head (TIGI) Ego Boost Split End Mender & Leave In
Beyond The Zone Split Mender Leave In
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Graham Webb
GVP Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In
GVP Sebastian Potion 9
Herbal Essence LongTermRelationship
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Balance Leave-In
Lacio Lacio
L'Anza Daily Elements Leave In
QP Mango Butter
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In
Salerm 21
Salerm 21 with B5
Sebastian's Potion 9
Sebastian's Wearable Treatment

Last edited:
Graham Webb and Salerm 21 both have silk protein. Not sure how silk protein works with hair though. I think it is a mild protien, which may be good since you are using other proteins that day.

Also, Kenra Daily Provision and Redken Anti-Snap might be good options. I cannot remember is the Kenra one is creamy or not. I am a recovered product junkie, I try not to relive the times in my life when I was completely strung out. :spinning:

I know there are others though. I want to say Nexxus has one, too.

If I think of more I will post again.

Whoooohooooo.....you ladies are awesome!!!:yep:

Keep 'em coming.....I'm pulling up every one of these products to research right now.....:lachen:

Hey there,

I replied to your post in the Protein is my friend thread to say that Lanza has a creamy protein based leave in. It's called Lanza daily elements leave in conditioner. I purchased it from Ulta for $13.00 and some change.

hths,
tishee

leave-in_003.JPG

It has silk protein, no cones, and smells like buttercream icing. :lick:

ETA: full ingredient list--Water, Glycerin, Silk Amino Protein, Olive Oil, jojoba oil, Macadamia nut oil, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Germall Plus

order @ www.healthyhairjourney.com

I must be slow, I forgot about the sebations potion 9 and the cantu. Good thread I'm always looking for a good protein leave in

I love Sebastian's Wearable Treatment. Last night I decided to use my AO GPB as a leave in and I'm in love! I will be doing this more often. After I cowashed, I used Redken AntiSnap to detangle and started using LTR but I ran out. That's what made me decide to try the GPB. I'm glad I did.

ETA: obviously I'll have to play with this some more before I give it a thumbs up and deem it a hit.

Last edited:
The ones I have and use are:
Salerm 21,
Salerm 21 with B5,
Lacio Lacio,
GVP Redken Extreme Anti-Snap leave in treatment,
Giovanni Direct leave in,
Beyond the Zone Split mender leave-in conditioner, and
Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioners.

**I actually like them all but the Cantu leave in is best used right after washing followed by a rollerset for me:yep:. When I use it without rollersetting, it leaves my hair kinda crunchy:nono:.

Last edited:
that sounds like alot of protein.
but anyway i use hydratherma naturals protein balance leave in, salerm 21 and gvp redken anti snap.

I like the cantu shea butter leave in too. I use it as my daily moisturizer and when I do my wash and go. A little bit goes a long way.

Graham Webb and Salerm 21 both have silk protein. Not sure how silk protein works with hair though. I think it is a mild protien, which may be good since you are using other proteins that day.

Also, Kenra Daily Provision and Redken Anti-Snap might be good options. I cannot remember is the Kenra one is creamy or not. I am a recovered product junkie, I try not to relive the times in my life when I was completely strung out. :spinning:

I know there are others though. I want to say Nexxus has one, too.

If I think of more I will post again.

I agree! Salerm 21 is the bomb for creamy leave ins. They don't sell it in my area so I always have to order it online- which with shipping made it a luxury leave in for me. I used it down to the last drop and stretched it out a good 2 years on one bottle. :lachen:

Now Kenra Daily Provision is actually a spray- and its almost like a moisturizing leave in.

If find that the Cantu shea butter leave in is too heavy for my fine hair, but my daughter's hair does very well with it. ITA with the others, a little goes a long way and it's very economical. :yep:

Thank y'all....my LHCF family is da bom!!!! *sniff* :bighug:

I have edited the first post to include an alphabetized list of the products named so far. If more needs to be added let me know..

Its not exactly creamy but more like a slightly creamy serum....Bed Head Ego Booster leave in. I just used it like 20 minutes ago :lol: Great for just using on your ends as well to keep them strong and to seal your cuticle.

Its not exactly creamy but more like a slightly creamy serum....Bed Head Ego Booster leave in. I just used it like 20 minutes ago :lol: Great for just using on your ends as well to keep them strong and to seal your cuticle.

Thanks, its been added to the list.:yep:

OK, so in an effort not to HIJACK the "PROTEIN IS MY FRIEND" thread....I will start this specific thread here.

I was just wondering if there are any Creamy LeaveIn's with protein. On my "protein day" I would absolutely love to start off with Protein Shampoo, then Protein DC, spritz with my wet Protein Leave In (..I use Doo Gro...), then finish with a nice creamy Protein Leave-In, and seal with oils.

Do you ladies know of any?? What are you using?? Please share....:ohwell:

*edited to add list collected so far*
Bed Head (TIGI) Ego Boost Split End Mender & Leave In
Beyond The Zone Split Mender Leave In
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Graham Webb
GVP Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In
GVP Sebastian Potion 9
Herbal Essence LongTermRelationship
Lacio Lacio
L'Anza Daily Elements Leave In
QP Mango Butter
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In
Salerm 21
Salerm 21 with B5
Sebastian's Potion 9
Sebastian's Wearable Treatment

ONLY 17 PRODUCTS!!!???? IN THE WHOLE HAIR INDUSTRY??!?!?!

C'mon ladies....shout out for more CREAMY PROTEIN LEAVE-INS!!!!!

Back