CREACLIP V-Shaped Trim on Waist Length WL Hair *PICTURES*

ChristmasCarol

After I ordered this set, I searched past threads, but couldn't find anyone who had actually used this item and took pictures. I've been looking at YT vids for the past couple weeks to learn more about it. Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/creaclip?feature=chclk

So, I finally used the Creaclip trimming device on DD#3's Hair. She's been begging for bangs and shaped hair, but I was afraid to do much free-hand.

The Creaclip's packaging/instructions were very helpful...if you can read Japanese: :rolleyes:

picture.php

picture.php

She began with a raggedy natural "U" - I forgot to take a pic before we began, but here's one from late 2010. It was still the same shape, only a few inches longer than it is here:

picture.php

Left side finished, right side untrimmed:

picture.php

I trimmed about 2-4" in total:

picture.php

Bangs:

picture.php

She loves those bangs! They aren't as wide as they look in the picture, they're actually just a couple inches across. She combs all the long hairs straight back and then spreads the bangs out as far as possible, so they will look like they span the width of her face. Must be a little kid thing. :lol:

Anyways, I give the Creaclip two thumbs up! Now that I've used it, I'll be giving my middle DD an actual layered "style" next month when I straighten her hair.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
She's so cute! And you did a great job Mom. That's a great hair tool to have.

ooohh nice i had my eye on these for when i straighten....good job!:yep:

BlaqBella
Embrya

It's really simple to use on straightened hair. Their YT Channel show a lady using it on hair in it's curly state, but I don't see how it could be done with success. I know her hair looked a hot mess when it was straightened. :nono:

Sipp, she's so adorable!!! You did a great job on her hair. Thanks for posting the YT link. I'm about to go check it out.

Oh wow! She's soooo beautiful! And you did a great job. I've been thinking about buying a creaclip to cut my hair too. It seems like it makes it really easy. :yep:

Thank you so much. I've been looking at this for some time, for myself. Is it easy enough for the average person to use? My hair isn't long enough to do the back by myself, so I was planning on asking my BF to help.

Oh wow! She's soooo beautiful! And you did a great job. I've been thinking about buying a creaclip to cut my hair too. It seems like it makes it really easy. :yep:

Thank you! NJoy

It was really easy and because it has the built-in level, you don't have to worry about it being straight.

There was a lady in a video who had hair as long as yours, and she whacked off about 6 inches or more in one fell swoop! I nearly fainted, lol.

Thank you so much. I've been looking at this for some time, for myself. Is it easy enough for the average person to use? My hair isn't long enough to do the back by myself, so I was planning on asking my BF to help.

Yes, it's simple - even a man would be able to use it :lol:

Wow, that seems like a really handy little tool! Her hair turned out beautifully and she's an adorable girl!

Thanks for the review, OP! DD is SO cute and the creaclip has been on my wish list at amazon for a minute waiting on someone to review it here....:lol:

Nice job she's a cutie
I thought about getting one so I could trim Easier but I can't figure out how to self trim a blunt or I shaped on myself it seems like someone has to do the cutting for you.

Back