CREACLIP V-Shaped Trim on Waist Length WL Hair *PICTURES*

You did a great job :yep: You can tell she is lovin' the new bangs :grin: She's such a beautiful girl and her hair is GORGE.

She is too precious! You have a beautiful little girl and I love that grin. You can tell she is just feeling herself in that pic :lol: She got that "Yep. I'm cute." grin.

Cute!!!

But, I'm nervous using any trimming items outside of trusted professionals. I'm paranoid as all hell since my transition started. I'm so glad that your daughter's hair looks great, though.

very nice job on a pretty little lady ! Make me remember I need good trim and shape... :yep:
And also : thank you, I think I unterstood what bangs are ! :spinning:

@sip100 - How adorable is your daughter!! I've never heard of this clip but I'll definitely look into it since I trim both of my daughters free hand.

Thanks for sharing!!

@sipp100 - great job, there Mommy! You got skillz. I really need to trim DD's hair, but I skerred! And I don't read Japanese (even after studying it 3 years in college :lol:)

@Cherokee-n-Black

Anata wa totemo shinsetsu desu. :yep:

I took a Japanese course two years ago (and struggled mightily), but now I want to learn Mandarin (more practical right about now).

Just trim a little at a time instead of one big cut - even if you mess it up a llittle, it will regrow within 6-8 weeks.

Last edited:
Nice job she's a cutie
I thought about getting one so I could trim Easier but I can't figure out how to self trim a blunt or I shaped on myself it seems like someone has to do the cutting for you.

Lucia

Yes, you would need someone else to give you a blunt cut. They showed a lady who was able to do it on herself, but her hair was Classic Length. She was able to reach behind, pull the clip down the length of her hair, and then bring the hair in front of her to cut it. So yeah, 99% of us can't do it ourselves. :ohwell:

Thanks for the review, OP! DD is SO cute and the creaclip has been on my wish list at amazon for a minute waiting on someone to review it here....:lol:

FindingMe

You're welcome!

It seems like everyone was waiting on someone else to use it first - including me. But hey, what good are kids if you can't experiment on them? :lol:

That looks really nice and I love the bangs. I can tell she loves it too.

@sipp100, Your daughter is so cute and she looks so happy w/ her new bangs

Pretty pumpkin. She looks so cute with her little glossy lips

You did a great job. She is too cute. I know she was excited to get to school to show off her bangs.

You did a great job :yep: You can tell she is lovin' the new bangs :grin: She's such a beautiful girl and her hair is GORGE.

What a gorgeous little girl! Got her lip gloss poppin' and everything! :lol:

@sipp100 Your DD is a cutie pie! You're doing an awesome job with her hair.:clap: Great job with the bangs, it looks so natural!

1 BANG + 1 LIPGLOSS = 1 little DIVA!

She'll come back to earth in about 5 days when I wash her press out :lol:

Back