Couple New Pic Updates

MissYocairis

Not many pics but, I am pleased with what little growth I got between July and now. I thought I had nothing! :look: (password is GROW! - don't forget the all-caps and the excl. point)

CantBeCopiedPics

lkg4healthyhair said:
Very nice growth!

Thanks lkg, hey, I noticed you are doing a 6-month stretch and you are a phyto girl with 4a/3c hair. We are both the same type. How's the stretch been going for you? What have you been doing to deal with the challenges and is this your first 6-month stretch? I am contemplating doing something like this. How do you deal?

msportugal said:
NICE PROGRESS i luv your hairstyle. going to mtg myself

Thanks Msportugal. You have a LOVELY twist and twist out! Your twists are so neat! Mine look like ray-ray did em for me! I also love your texturizer. It's making me want to do the damn thing! (and stop going bone straight) That pic of you with the added text. lenght will be a reality in no time! I am positive it will be in 6 months or less! Especially with MTG.

Tanelions said:
Hey CBC, nice growth, with the rate your going you'll meet your goal and then some. :yep:

ohhhh! **dancin** :bdance: Tanelions, you are one of my hair inspirations. Coming from you that is very encouraging! :D

CantBeCopied said:
Thanks Prada! Your hair is so pretty! How often do you wear it straight like that?

Awww thank you
Pre- Sept 18 2005 I used to wear my hair like this everyday as I was too vain to wear protective styles :lol: The bigger pic was taken a week before I decided to swallow my vanity & wear a baggie all the time.

pradalover said:
Awww thank you
Pre- Sept 18 2005 I used to wear my hair like this everyday as I was too vain to wear protective styles :lol: The bigger pic was taken a week before I decided to swallow my vanity & wear a baggie all the time.

I know what you mean about swallowing that vanity. It's hard! But, it will be so worth it soon. You think you vain about your hair now??? Wait until it gets to your WAIST!!! ;) You will be a mess then! (and I'll be cheering you on!) :weird:

CantBeCopied said:
You think you vain about your hair now??? Wait until it gets to your WAIST!!! ;) You will be a mess then! (and I'll be cheering you on!) :weird:

LOL I can't wait to shake my hair in all those haters / doubters faces:lol: !!!!

pradalover said:
LOL I can't wait to shake my hair in all those haters / doubters faces:lol: !!!!

That's what I am talking about! :lachen: The expreession will be priceless! I have had my fair share of haters trying to throw salt in my game because I have been bunning it for a year....and it's all good. They become silent when the hair comes out the bun already and I am just getting started! They will be in tears before it's all over! :eek: :confused:

CantBeCopied said:
That's what I am talking about! :lachen: The expreession will be priceless! I have had my fair share of haters trying to throw salt in my game because I have been bunning it for a year....and it's all good. They become silent when the hair comes out the bun already and I am just getting started! They will be in tears before it's all over! :eek: :confused:

Well alright now! You are inspiring already...like I told you in the PM. Good Luck!

Back