Couldn't find ORS Replenishing Conditioner today...

ellebelle88

Hi ladies, I went to my local Sally's were I always go and today I searched high and low but couldn't find the ORS Replenishing Conditioner on their shelves. I asked one of the salesgirl and she also looked. She noticed on the shelves that although there was a section for the ORS products, there wasn't any space for the Replenishing Conditioner to be put in, so she said it was either discontinued or they are no longer carrying the product.

PLEASE tell me you all are not experiencing the same thing. That is currently my favorite pre-poo!

It's not discontinued, I can find it easily in my local BSS. I can't speak for Sally's though. I rarely shop there.

Walgreens normally carries it as well. I think it was just the Sally's store you went to.

I was just remembering earlier today my thrived it's best when I used this product! If I can't it tomorrow I will be purchasing online

It's gone over here in Cali at both Walmart and Sally's. Not sure if there's a back order or it's being phased out.

It's gone over here in Cali at both Walmart and Sally's. Not sure if there's a back order or it's being phased out.

Oh no...I didn't get a chance to make it over to Wal-Mart today either! So I don't know if it's still being sold around here in Indiana.

Back