Could the avacado be making my hair hard??

Jhunt-smith

i decided to try a deep conditioner using::
2 avacadoes
1 whole egg
1 tblsp evoo
1/2 cp mayo
1 tblsp honey
&& i also used one package of ors olive oil replenishing pak in the mix
-- i used the ors replenishing pak by itself before and my hair LOVED it so i dont think its that, but after i sat under the dryer for 40 minutes && washed it out, my hair was hard && angry.....
which ingredient do u think did it??
also does anybody else's hair respond negatively to AVG ((aloe vera gel))???
that makes it hard too....
HELP SIL VOUS PLAIT!! :feedback:

You have a lot of protein in that recipe so it makes sense that your hair would be getting hard. That is a lot of eggs plus half a cup of mayo and two avocadoes. The evoo and honey is not enough to counter the protein.

yes. If you already have enough protein in your hair adding more can make it hard and you have avocados and a egg. My mom's hair can not take that much protein, so she she puts it in her hair it makes it hard. I say lay off the protein and see what happens.

merci beaucoup mes amies. i kinda thought that. what do u think i should do tonight to help out my hair?? i need to get my hair back right..... i dont have anymore ors replenishing pak for tonight......qu'est-ce tu pense??

Last edited:
I agree w/the other ladies, you have a lot of protein in the mix. I would use a good moisturizing deep conditioner to soften your hair. No more ORS right now, if my memory serves me correctly that is also a protein. HTH

I agree w/the other ladies, you have a lot of protein in the mix. I would use a good moisturizing deep conditioner to soften your hair. No more ORS right now, if my memory serves me correctly that is also a protein. HTH

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i love my ORS!!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! lol! i GUESS i'll try something super moisturizing lol... :think:

Back