Could Copper Deficiency be the cause of Kinky Hair?

Do you know the amount of iron in them? I just grabbed some Centrum Women. I grabbed those for the calcium and cut D3.
Sorry for the late reply but i see you liked my post afterwards. I just looked at my bottle and the exact amount is 30 mg or 167% DV

if you guys want to know what other elements are in their prenatal supplement google images provide label to the supplemental facts. There is 2mg of copper in these prenatals too. that provides 100% DV

Did you get your D levels checked? the only reason why i say this is because i was on a D3 supplement and my levels were still dangerously low. the only way they would come up is if i took the loading dose which for me was 125,000 IU, and is only available through a script. i got sick to my stomach from taking it and never finished it. I'm sure my levels are a hot mess, i need to do better. i heard that magnesium can offset the adverse effects but i am thinking of opting for the IM injection.

Last edited:
This thread made me check my vitamin's ingredients. It has a 100% DV of iron, vitamin c, copper and all of the Bs, amongst other things. That's not bad at all.

Sorry for the late reply but i see you liked my post afterwards. I just looked at my bottle and the exact amount is 30 mg or 167% DV

if you guys want to know what other elements are in their prenatal supplement google images provide label to the supplemental facts. There is 2mg of copper in these prenatals too. that provides 100% DV

Did you get your D levels checked? the only reason why i say this is because i was on a D3 supplement and my levels were still dangerously low. the only way they would come up is if i took the loading dose which for me was 125,000 IU, and is only available through a script. i got sick to my stomach from taking it and never finished it. I'm sure my levels are a hot mess, i need to do better. i heard that magnesium can offset the adverse effects but i am thinking of opting for the IM injection.

Please check your prescription Vitamin D bottle. Allegedly, the prescription one is Vitamin D2, which is synthetically made vs Vitamin D3, which is natural. Also, allegedly, Vitamin D is suggested to be taken with fatty foods.

Please check your prescription Vitamin D bottle. Allegedly, the prescription one is Vitamin D2, which is synthetically made vs Vitamin D3, which is natural. Also, allegedly, Vitamin D is suggested to be taken with fatty foods.
This was 3 years ago:look: I no longer have the bottle and I’m sure it was D2. I’ve been taking a D3 for years and my levels were that of a 95 year old woman according to my primary:lachen: id usually have 2 slices of peanut butter toast for breakfast that’s when Id take my supplements.

Back