Corrective Relaxer (Help!!)

hotcoco

Please Help! I recently went to the salon to have my hair relaxed. I cannot do anything with my new short hairstyle because only part of my hair took the relaxer. This was two weeks ago. Is it too late to have a corrective relaxer. I don't want to use heat to straighten it. If it is o.k I am thinking that maybe I should just do it myself but how long should I keep it on the hair? :nono:

Please Help! I recently went to the salon to have my hair relaxed. I cannot do anything with my new short hairstyle because only part of my hair took the relaxer. This was two weeks ago. Is it too late to have a corrective relaxer. I don't want to use heat to straighten it. If it is o.k I am thinking that maybe I should just do it myself but how long should I keep it on the hair? :nono:

How short is your hairstyle? Is it long enough for small rollers? Maybe you can rollerset it for a few weeks before your corrective. When I was short, I used to wet wrap, (airdry or sit under hooded dryer), then use my Caruso Steam Rollers on dry hair.

Thank you LadyE. I tried to search but keep getting blank pages lately. Unfortunately the area that is not straight is the very back area and one side. Neither are long enough for even the tiniest rollers. The top section is long enough for very small rollers and it is the only part that is straight. I cannot wear a style in my hair unless it is smoothed down with gel. I use the qhemet biologics gel so it stays moisturized but it is wavy with it and frizzy without.

Back