Considering the big chop?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Here's an incentive for the ladies who'd like to do the big chop or go natural--> Laela's Pic

Big Chop: October 2003

Best of luck, ladies!
Laela

Shoot, I just did it today and I don't quite look like Roshumba or that model!

I guess in a week or two, I'll be on here telling everyone how great this experience has been, but for now I'll just try to get used to the new me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks, ladies!
/images/graemlins/kiss.gif
Xerxes, I saw your big chop pic and it looks great! I did my chop almost a year ago and it did take some time to get used to.. I even cut my hair in many different ways. Be sure to get a barber w/ patience and who loves to cut women's hair..that's the secret to loving and keeping your style., b/c he or she will encourage you and not cut your hair in unflattering ways. It takes some time, but soon you'll be loving it like Roshumba did hers.. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif (well, at least back in the day .. lol )

If you're planning to grow out your beautiful hair, just enjoy the big chop and its freedom while you can! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ok, I'm just starting to do that, but I am looking forward to growing my hair out. It is cool and weird all at the same time having a haircut this short! I feel like I'm a rock star/ model at times! Yes, this delusion has helped me get through my first two days with a TWA! LOL

And I love your cut! :)

[ QUOTE ]
Laela, you look absolutely beautiful......... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiya SherryLove /images/graemlins/wave.gif long time no "see"! thanks for the compliment.... I love YOUR hair!

Thanks.. ironically, I got the courage to cut from members of this forum! there are mad cool folks here! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back