Considering relaxing advice please

I totally understand your reasons for wanting to relax. Do what works for you. Like you said you can always wear natural looking style due to your hair type. I just relaxed bone straight after 8 years for some of the same reasons you listed. I don't even plan on using heat on my hair. I will still wear wash and go's along with using the same products. I love hats and missed wearing them.

here i am now, lost again. debating on if i should really have a pixie or not.

reading the " grow out pixie "thread scared me!

i felt like wearing short hair,but then i want to let it grow long..... so im like "it took 5 years to get to bsb natural....." will i need 5 years again if i chop all this hair :-/

that id hard! i might just wear a pixie weave if thats possible.... and let my hair grow.

i have damage in the crown , thats why i thought i might as well get a pixie to cut the damage plus rock a sexy style... oh gosh im lost

i saw don't cut it.

you saw that! kinda scary huh? a lot of patience needed to grow it back while having a decent style.
it might be wise for me to not cut :-/

i do want long hair some day. i might just put on a pixie weave when i feel like it...

do you think i cab grow my crown without cutting a lot? i did cur last month( back to el at some areas)... you cant tell really as i have a lot of hair but i hope it will grow back.

Back