Congratulations to Skegeesmb, our new Feature!!

pebbles

Congratulations Skegeesmb, our December Feature of The Month!!!
dance7.gif
band2.gif
Well deserved!
smile.gif

Congrats Skegeesmb, your hair is beautiful.

The first thing I did when I logged on this morning was to look for the Feature of the Month and there you were. Keep up the good work girly.

Oh man, I need to go check it out! Thanks you guys. I am 99% texturized I have an inch of newgrowth going on.

Haaaaaaay! Go girl--I love your hair. It is so healthy & appears to be progressing amazingly
smile.gif

Congratulations!

Haaaaaaay! Go girl--I love your hair. It is so healthy & appears to be progressing amazingly
smile.gif

Congratulations!

Don't worry Skegeesmb, we all have those moments & periods with our hair. Just keep doing what you're doing. It's obviously working.

You've been my hair, "Shero" ever since you posted your side by side growth comparison pictures a couple of months ago! Congratulations, it's well deserved!

"Shero" that's cute. Thank you Chewy.

Thanks Leejure, I would have probably had to get my yearly trim if I didn't try the Vaseline technique.

Thank you Ire_manzi. I had a vague idea that my hair would be this long, but when I started out with the short short cut, this point seemed so far away.

Way to represent the lovely state of Louisiana--with all that hair! And you know who you resemble--the beautiful jazz/blues singer from Spike Lee's Mo Better Blues.

A.

Aww thanks Miss_a, and thank you Miss BahamaMama. Who was the jazz/blues singer from Spike Lee's Movie?

[ QUOTE ]
miss_a said:
Way to represent the lovely state of Louisiana--with all that hair! And you know who you resemble--the beautiful jazz/blues singer from Spike Lee's Mo Better Blues.

A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cynda Williams?

Back