Congratulations to Kitchentician...

I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS! I ALMOST DID AGAIN!!!!

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I CAN HAVE SOME PEACE WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY HAIR IDOL!!!! IT IS COMPLETELY DESERVED....AND IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING!!!!

:bouncegre :band: :yay: :clapping: :dance7:

*CeCe Peniston's "Finally" blasts through the speakers!*

MonaLisa said:

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I CAN HAVE SOME PEACE WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY HAIR IDOL!!!! IT IS COMPLETELY DESERVED....AND IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING!!!!

Co-signing on MonaLisa's post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kit, I'm not really sure what the FOTM is but I'm sure you deserve it :) :) :) :) I've seen your hair album and your hair is gorgeous you are an inspiration, grease does the hair gooooooood. :) :) :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! :) :) :) :) Keep up the good work.

MonaLisa said:

co-signing :lol:

:woot: :cheers: :yay: Yay I'm so happy for You!! LoL I actually have your fotki album under my computer favorites because your hair is a one a kind inspiration. Oh yeah ...love the new color!

THANKS LHCF FAMILY!!! :kiss: I just got home and I saw this. You ladies are too kind. :yep:

Oh yeah, just in case some are wondering, I stole the "playboy" pose from JenniferMD. :lol: I love her hair in that pose, so I thought I'd copy it. :grin:

Wooooowhooo!!!! Congrats girl!!! You have such a beautiful head of hair!!! Congrats!! :) :band: :band2: :creatures :clap: :clap: :clap: :creatures :creatures :creatures

Excellent selection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mods, y'all always know just who to choose ;)

KitchenTician, Beautiful hair. Shiny, luxurious, healthy. Just BEAUTIFUL :grin:

Back