Congratulations to Hairlove, our new...

CONGRATULATIONS HAIRLOVE....HOPE THIS MADE YOUR WEEK OR YOUR MONTH!!!! KEEP IT COMING...
clap.gif

You know we all love your hair, Hairlove. It's great to see you as Feature of the Month. Your hair is just beautiful!!

Aww, thanks you guys!! I am totally blushing over here!
kiss.gif

I couldn't have done of what I've done without the support and information that I've received from this site so I am very honored!

Leejure - You are one of my natural inspirations...I can only hope to get to where you are someday. I hope my regimen can be of help though I don't think you need it!

Vanessa - It definitely does make my day and month!
smile.gif

Thanks again, everyone!!
grin.gif

Congrats Hairlove!!
smile.gif
Your hair is beautiful.Your hair is similiar to mine, so you are definitely an inspiration. Keep up the good work with the transitioning. Hopefully I'll be there one day.

You grow girl. Congratulations Hairlove
bouncy.gif
. I got to get me some Volumax. You will be at waist length in no time.
smile.gif

Congradulations hairlove! Your hair is awesome, it looks just as close to waist length now as it did before the cut, that was some fast growth!!!! :-)

Congratulation Hairlove! I'm glad to see you (and your beautiful hair) featured. You are truly an inspiration.

Knapsis
cool.gif
Rose.gif

party2.gif
dance7.gif

Thank you to everyone I missed before!

A_Christian, I'm glad it's growing back! What helps is that I don't straighten it often so I have no idea of the growth. It's nice to be surprised when you only straighten every 2-3 months.
smile.gif

OMG congrats hairlove...this is so well deserved...go on with your bad self and your beautfiul hair..im so happy for you and your hair is doing so great!!!
clap.gif

Wow, I was just checkin' out your album and came back to see that you're a Feature! Well deserved, you've learned so much about your hair and gained so much growth in just a year! I envy you!

trampoline.gif

Yay!!! Congrats Hairlove. I have been patiently waiting month after month to see you featured here at LHCF. Alright!!!!

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s!!!!

party2.gif

Back