Confessional/ Anonymous Sites

MissCrawford

Do any of you guys visit these sites where ppl share secrets etc? If so, how often and do you think there is a need for black women to have an outlet like this?

can yall post some links? i love reading confessions.
I really don't have any. I just wanted to know if u guys had any interest in a site such as the ones mentioned. Sometimes ppl need an outlet and its entertainment for those that don't you know.....

I shouldn't have come here. I just checked out the first one that popped up on Google called simplyconfess and see that white folks really do have sex with their dogs. I mean I already knew that but I swear they sick and nasty.
See, I ain't even tryna read nothin like that :barf:
Ughhhhh thanks for the heads up lol

That's why something black makes sense because we have different mannerisms, habits and just a different way of living.

I shouldn't have come here. I just checked out the first one that popped up on Google called simplyconfess and see that white folks really do have sex with their dogs. I mean I already knew that but I swear they sick and nasty.

Same. Just read about a guy who got turned on by a prepubescent boy whose hand grazed his crotch while walking past him on the street. I'm done.

Elaborate....what happened exactly? Ppl got caught up in their feelings huh..smh

Men were confessing about affairs, wanting their wives to work, regretting getting married, not liking their kids etc.

They got complaints from wives on the sister site truemomconfessions.com and it got shut down. I think wives were figuring out their husbands were confessing.

I think bw would definitely benefit from an anonymous site. This site is very valuable but posters are extremely judgemental up here. You deviate from the group think and you probably will get ganged up on. I think posters here hold back a lot about themselves and valuable information to share because of the right click save people and not wanting to be judged.

Last edited:
I think bw would definitely benefit from an anonymous site. This site is very valuable but poster are extremely judgemental up here. You deviate from the group think and you probably will get ganged up on. I think posters here hold back a lot about themselves and valuable information to share because of the right click save people and not wanting to be judged.
I totally agree, thanks for the feedback

Back