Votes: 13 17.3%
  • CO-WASH Moisturizing Cond.

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • CO-WASH Cheapie Cond.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I use either, it doesn't matter

Votes: 18 24.0%

• Total voters
I just wrote a blog about me becoming a conditioner junkie! I use them for pre-poos and for co-washes...so far I have several bottles of V05 tea therapy, suave coconut conditioner, hello hydration with coconut milk and orchid something, sunsilk de-frizz, and garnier fructis...And tomorrow I am getting 2 more from Trader Joes and still want Elucance MB

told you I believe I have a problem :blush:

I use all of them!!!
I pre-poo with Suave
Co-Wash with Mane N Tail
and sometimes I switch it up
or sometimes I use Silicon Mix,
Cholesterol, Miss Key as a deep-con pre-poo...

I don't Co-Wash--at least I have not done it yet. So I'm unsure of which conditioner I would use for that purpose....

For Pre-Poo I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Conditioner. I usually use it for my Saturday wash. I leave it on overnight on Fridays and then I wash it out in the mornings.
I also use Aveda's Sap Moss Concentrate to Pre-Poo before my midweek wash. I love this one too.

I have really gotten into pre-poos and co-washes. I use mostly cheapies for boths.

Pre-poo- a mix of White rain Coconut, blackstrap mollases and olive oil. Sometimes I add avocado.

Co-washes- Suave Humectant(which I love), Aphogee, or White Rain. Also throw in a Suave Strengthing conditioner sometimes too.

what i used to do
Pre poo = evoo heated in micro put on hair than dove intense moist con

co wash= vo5 strawberries & cream

what i do now

pre poo= red palm and olive butters (hair divided in sections with just a finger tip of product) debating on adding a conditioner (i've only done this once the red palm thing)

co wash= still vo5

Don't think I've ever pre-pooed. Promise to try it though.

Co-wash with CON nourishing shampoo/ VO5 Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Conditioner/ VO5 Moisture Milks Honeydew Smoothie and I add oils as well (coconut, oil, castor, and two drops of peppermint or lavender)

Back