Conditioner Washes and ACV Rinse

Wolftrap

Do any of you do both at the same time or do you only do ACV washes when you regularly shampoo your hair? I was going to try an ACV rinse tonight but only wanted to condition wash my hair. Is this ok?

I don't know myself but I'll do it tonight anyway. I usually do my acv rinse/treatment when using CON but since this week have done conditioner wash twice ... too much frizzes though but the softness is commendable

I do both an ACV rinse and a CON wash at the same time. I live in Germany and the water is very harsh ( a lot of calcium). The ACV helps with the calcium build-up and it has stopped my hair from breaking. I do this little routine twice and week, and my hair is in the best condition ever.

What's ACV?
confused.gif

I JUST DID THIS ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO!
smile.gif

First time too! I rinsed my hair with an acv rinse and then did my conditioner wash - my hair had amazing slip, is soft and feels great. And I am 9 weeks post relaxer! I am very happy with this - I will definitely be doing this again.
smile.gif

ACV=Apple Cider Vinegar Wash. I just learned this too. You mix a small amount of ACV in a large amount of water and use this to rinse your hair

I do an ACV rinse right after my deep conditioning, which I do every two weeks, between each set of twists. My deep conditioner is very thick, and I like to make sure it's completely rinsed out. Sometimes I ACV rinse while I'm wearing twists. And if I have done a protein conditioner, I use the ACV to knock out the smell (Aubrey GPB--great product, but phew!).
It's also supposed to restore your scalp's pH balance to normal levels, and add shine to your hair.

Back