Conditioner Mixed With Pomade

Barbara

Princess
To get rid of conditioners that don't work, but you don't want to throw it out, has anyone added some to their pomade? If so, what were your results?

For those of you who don't have a perm, did it cause your hair to revert?

Has anyone tried to make it a hair lotion by adding oil to it?

Last edited:
No I never thought of doing that, Have you does that work? I'm scared that even a diluted conditioner will leave to much build up. I think my hair would be all soft and mushy. A while ago, like last year, someone posted that they combined all of there unworthy conditioners with some oil and made some super conditioner concoction, I believe they also had favorable results. I can't remember who, but you might find the answer under the very long use it up PJ challenge thread.:) :)

HTH

Barbara said:
To get rid of conditioners that don't work, but you don't want to throw it out, has anyone added some to their pomade? If so, what were your results?

For those of you who don't have a perm, did it cause your hair to revert?

Has anyone tried to make it a hair lotion by adding oil to it?

if by perm , you mean relaxer, there is no such thing as one reverting. in order to get rid of one you would have to let it grow out. so i dont think it would do that. i dont know about putting a regular conditioner in your hair dressing, because condtioner needs to be washed out. i know leave ins are ok to mix with grease etc, because i used to do that when i was younger. *grease+water+ leave in= ghetto relaxer lol. now vice versa, with the pomade in the condtioner, would be different. i mean i mix olive oil in mines sometimes, but never tried petrolatum products. that would leave too much coating on your hair.

Back