concerns about B-5 (Pantothenic Acid)

Re: Should one take B5 alone?

Janice, maybe you could take B5 and biotin along with B complex vits. I think this is how many women here do it. I just added B complex to my regime because I read the same thing somewhere that you did. B complex pills will already have B5- mine has 50 mg - but I don't know how much B5 is too much. I think people here are taking more than 50 mg of B5(which is 500% daily value).

I know that biotin is water soluble & your body will use what's needed and get rid of the rest. I don't know if this is the case with the other B vits. Just check the dosage suggestion on the back of your vit bottles. My B complex bottle sez to take one per day.

Hope this makes sense - I'm really rambling now. Maybe I should just go to sleep!!
grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kitkat said:
50 mg of B5(which is 500% daily value).

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif
well i'm takin 1000mg of b5 and am hopin that it dont have any effects if taken in excess coz it means i'm takin over a 1000% of the daily value
frown.gif
does any1 one here know a lot about the b5 and possible complications that may arise from too much of it?

ngaa, I know we pm'ed one another and i told you i was taking 1000mg's of b-5, but i've been bad lately and i'm only managing 500mg's a day now.
Maybe you can PM jade21 and ask about possible b-5 overdosing

bad beana
whip.gif
lol girl since realisin that i'm gettin an inch a month wen takin my vits daily, i've stopped forgettin to take them and i can wake up in the middle of the nite b4 takin them and ALAWAYS take them coz i need all the length i can ge twit my 4inches
grin.gif
and i'm only an inch away from my first goal which wud make me 4 months ahead of schedule
trampoline.gif
mayb u cud try measurin yo hair growth too coz i kno i was definatly encouraged to be good by seein the length i was recivin
smile.gif

Thanks Kit Kat. I think I will look yp on the Solgar Green Source Jade was telling me. Its a multivitamin with a good B-Complex

any updates on b5? didnt b5 give people's skin a glow? God bless you all.

Back