CON Experts: Red vs Green?

so1913

For the CON experts, is there a significant or noticable difference between the red formula (regular) vs. green (ultra)???

i'm not sure. i've only ever used the green. thats just about the only reasonably priced shampoo that didnt dry my hair out and kept it from tangling

The one in the green bottle does make my hair feel softer and silkier. I've got the red now. It's okay but I prefer the green.

The one in the green bottle does make my hair feel softer and silkier. I've got the red now. It's okay but I prefer the green.

I like the green best. But at this point, I'll take the red.
I cannot find it anywhere!! Where are you guys buying the old versions?

The green has a little more slip because it has a cone (dimethicone) and the red has no cones. I like both but I first started using the red label when a girl in undergrad with waist length hair told me she used it.

I have the green one and it doesnt have any cones in it but I think mine was made here in Jamaica, dont know if its a rip off of the original or if the company is the authorized seller of the product out here. Its REALLY good though and it has some GREAT ingredients in it. I use it for everything cause its sulfate free and cone free, i completely adore it.

I found them at Sally's a while back, and bought them out sort of.

But back to the OPs question the green is more moisturizing (it seems slimy at first but after rinsing out is fine) but either one will do for me.

I have the green one and it doesnt have any cones in it but I think mine was made here in Jamaica, dont know if its a rip off of the original or if the company is the authorized seller of the product out here. Its REALLY good though and it has some GREAT ingredients in it. I use it for everything cause its sulfate free and cone free, i completely adore it.
That's odd, every green label I've had has had dimethicone in it. I'm sitting right here looking at the both labels. They probably have more than one formula out, it has been known to happen. Mine were made in U.S.A and disturbuted from Jacksonville, FL and bought in West Ashely SC.

OT! MY GOODNESS....Your hair is Glorious!!!:yep::yep:

I've used the green, I like it more....Thanks for reminding me of this !!! My hair is thirsty these days

That's odd, every green label I've had has had dimethicone in it. I'm sitting right here looking at the both labels. They probably have more than one formula out, it has been known to happen. Mine were made in U.S.A and disturbuted from Jacksonville, FL and bought in West Ashely SC.

Yeah, i have my bottle too and there's no cones on it but it says made under license in Jamaica by Orion Sales Limited so thats probably why. Its really good though, nothing removes tangles like it does, i cant live without it. I haven't been having trouble finding mine either so i dont know if this one is discontinued or not like the ones you have over there.

This one has a lot of nice stuff in it though, i'm not sure the U.S. ones are the sames, it has Aloe, Milk Protein, Honey, Lemon Extract, Wheatgerm Oil, Balsam, Fennel extract, Myrrh Extract, Buchu Extract (what the heck is that?) Marjoram Extract, yeah thats about it for the natural stuff.

I've only used the detangling/ultra moisturizing formula (green), and my stylist loves it. Last year, I stocked up on the 32 ounce bottles @ $5.99 each when we were told it was going to be discontinued.

My hair does not like the red label con at all,no slip or moisture.
I have used the green (ultra) and the blue (fine hair) label and they work great.
I have only seen the 32 oz size of Con in my local Bss lately.
No one in my town like the red label con,the shelf are pretty well stock with this one all sizes.

I love me some green. The sold out from all the Sallys my way but the BSS have the 32oz ones.

Back