CON Detangling shampoo everyday?

tetbelle

The only thing that I have found that can detangling my hair and give me the softness that I like and incredible slip is CON detangling shampoo. Do you think that it's good to use everyday? I will be working out 6 days a week and will be wetting my hair and putting it in a wet bun. I haven't found a conditioner yet that has given me the same results. I have tried the Africa's Best Organic Kids etc....Detangler that did not work on my hair. This is the only thing that has worked so far.

TET

I would think that as long as you are using a clarifying shampoo at least once a week you should be o.k.
CON does cause a LOT of buildup, Have you ever tried conditioner washes?

ETA: I workout often too, but I don't like to put shampoo on my hair daily. I usually just wash my hair with any conditioner mixed with EVOO, OR almond oil- it gives good slip.

Last edited:
amr501 said:
I would think that as long as you are using a clarifying shampoo at least once a week you should be o.k.
CON does cause a LOT of buildup, Have you ever tried conditioner washes?

ETA: I workout often too, but I don't like to put shampoo on my hair daily. I usually just wash my hair with any conditioner mixed with EVOO, OR almond oil- it gives good slip.

Thanks for the tip on clarifying. I know I really don't want to shampoo everyday but boy that stuff works better than conditioner. Yes I co-wash now but my hair gets so tangled. I just bought V05 Strawberies and cream (I think that's the name) That works pretty good but not as good as the CON. I will try adding some EVOO to it. Hey where do you get your almond oil? I've never tried it.

Back