Con Argan Oil Shampoo Formula Change

I like SM Coconut and Hibiscus and SM Raw Shea Butter shampoos equally. I'll have no problem using either of these after I run out of all my CON (providing they don't mess with those).

I bought a trial bottle of SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo to see if it would be a replacement for CON. It felt good going on but when rinsing it was no comparison to that CON feeling. I'm not sure what I'll try next but i need to keep my trying out things in check. I don't want to add any more stuff to my stash that I'm working on.

I bought a trial bottle of SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo to see if it would be a replacement for CON. It felt good going on but when rinsing it was no comparison to that CON feeling. I'm not sure what I'll try next but i need to keep my trying out things in check. I don't want to add any more stuff to my stash that I'm working on.
I've heard really wonderful things about KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, the ingredients are the most similar to the CON Argan Oil

I've heard really wonderful things about KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, the ingredients are the most similar to the CON Argan Oil
I've been hearing some good things too. I think that'll be my next try. I just wish it was more accessible to me.

I just found some old formula by chance - the shop owner happened to order from a different place and there it was. Anyone else having any luck rooting it out?

Has anybody tried looking for this at TJ Maxx or Marshalls? I have seen this shampoo at Marhsalls but I couldn't determine if it was the old formula or the new formula. The reason I mention this is because Marshalls/TJ Maxx sells the hair products that have been discontinued or are being reformulated.

Somehow this reformulation went over my head. Guess that means it isn't affecting me that much. They just cannot let their paying consumer base have what they want! What is up with that? We are the ones keeping this company afloat.

I have 2.5 bottles left. .

Me too. I have 2.5 of the 4 the professional large bottles of the old formula that I bought back in 2015.

I only use it once a month, so (thankfully) I should be good for a while.

I knew something had to have changed because I used it recently and it dried out my hair and scalp. I'll just stick to Keracare from now on. Creme of Nature will never learn smh.

Back