Coming out of hiding...

DivineNapps1728

Hello ladies of lhcf! My name is DivineNapps and although I previously registered for the board I just subscribed and started seriously searching threads this week.

I have natural hair that has been growing since my bc, but I haven't been performing a specific routine to acquire/maintain growth; because of this board and it's wealth of knowledge I can change that. I'm also being exposed to a multitude of products and styling techniques that I would never have heard of otherwise. :yep:

I can't wait to see what my hair will become as time progresses

Thanks in advance for all your help & support

Hello ladies of lhcf! My name is DivineNapps and although I previously registered for the board I just subscribed and started seriously searching threads this week.

I have natural hair that has been growing since my bc, but I haven't been performing a specific routine to acquire/maintain growth; because of this board and it's wealth of knowledge I can change that. I'm also being exposed to a multitude of products and styling techniques that I would never have heard of otherwise. :yep:

I can't wait to see what my hair will become as time progresses

Thanks in advance for all your help & support

Welcome aboard...that biggo puff looks pretty well cared for to me! plenty of moisture, patient gentle detangling would do good.

Thanx for all the love ladies!! :grin:

Chocolatethai, just so u know ur helping to finance my new found addiction to all the cool stuff imma come across...

Back