Coming in 2004...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Elucence will have it's own website (other than the Pleasant Image site) It is currently under construction, but the first page of it is somewhat available. I noticed this on my newest bottle of conditioner. It will be the domain name 'Elucence'

Cool!
cool.gif

Supergirl, do know if you have to be a stylist to order the Elucence relaxer? It is so hard to find a good stylist over seas. They all tend to use the box perms that are sold in the Army Exchange. What a tragedy (paying good money for a beautician to use products that you can buy yourself).

Shana,

I've never ordered the Elucence relaxer but from the buzz here on the board--you do not have to be licensed to get it. Someone did say that they were asked if they were ordering it for their stylist to apply. Kind of Off Topic, but are you in the war? (I don't know if that's the right way to ask
crazy.gif
)

If so, bless your dear heart & thank you for protecting us.

Has anyone ever found out why this line of products is only available online? From the number of good reviews I've read on this site about the shampoo and conditione, I would think that selling these products at BSS nationwide would be a hit.

<font color="brown">Lexi 24,

Some salons do carry the products, especially in South Florida.

From a marketing standpoint, I think they have a limited distribution in order to keep the product exclusive. Higher end companies don't like to sell their "salon" products in BSS's because they can loose the "exclusivity" and then stylists won't want to use it because it of the perception that it is common.

Of course, Lisa (Conchita) states that she is always looking for new salons that will become distributors. Elucence really has a great group of products - - its just too bad that more stylists are not aware of it, AND are willing to try it.

AngieK </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Elucence will have it's own website (other than the Pleasant Image site) It is currently under construction, but the first page of it is somewhat available. I noticed this on my newest bottle of conditioner. It will be the domain name 'Elucence'

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Elucence a Black-owned business?

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Is Elucence a Black-owned business?

[/ QUOTE ]
Elucene is made by the manufacturers of Kenra. I'm not so sure if Kenra is black owned.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
smile.gif

Man I lived in south florida for almost 2 years and had never heard of this stuff until I moved back to ga. my stylist used to use paul mitchell and design essentials, but i should call her and tell her about elucence
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lexi_24 said:
Has anyone ever found out why this line of products is only available online? From the number of good reviews I've read on this site about the shampoo and conditione, I would think that selling these products at BSS nationwide would be a hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called the number on Elucence's website &amp; I spoke to someone name Debbie &amp; she gave the distributor for my city &amp; he told me what salons I can find it at.

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
[ QUOTE ]
lexi_24 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I called the number on Elucence's website &amp; I spoke to someone name Debbie &amp; she gave the distributor for my city &amp; he told me what salons I can find it at.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an idea, I did not think of.....Thanks.

Back