Comin' out of hiding!

NikNik79

Hello Ladies! I finally got the courage to come out of hiding after being a stalker for months. I stumbled across LHCF after surfing the net for hair care tips when my hair suddenly started to break off...too much manipulation, overprocessing, the usual hair sins :wallbash:. Well, I've been hooked ever since and my hair thanks all of you ladies for the great tips that I've found here. I'm currently in a sew-in. It's been almost 4 weeks and I don't know how much longer I can keep it in because I've been using a MN mixture for 3 weeks now. I used some of the ingredients that IAEC06 (thank you) posted in her MN thread. I may take the sew-in out very soon because this new growth is driving me crazy! Well, I'm going to attempt to post a pic of my hair right before I had the sew-in done so that I can keep up with my progress. Thanks Ladies!

Oh, my mix consists of:
1/2 jar Sulfur 8
1 tube Family Dollar MN
20 drops Peppermint Oil
A few long squirts of BB Mosturizing oil :look:
Castor oil
EVOO

sew-in pic on the left.....pic on right is my hair on 12/8/07

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 21
:hiya:Welcome, Niknik! Congratulations with your success with MN. Make sure to have some DC parties after you take that sew-in out, so your NG can give you some love!!!!

23_33_5.gif
you already know you'll love it here!

Back