Come See Pictures of My Braids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look great but those braids look like they took a while to put in and are going to be a pain to take out! LOL

Are you really fast with unbraiding your hair? :-)

They look really nice, very neat and beautiful. i have a few questions how long did it take to braid? How long do you plan to keep them in? and will you be following any specific hair care regime for the duration of time you have them in? thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
Xerxes said:
You look great but those braids look like they took a while to put in and are going to be a pain to take out! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

The place where I got my hair braided also takes them out for $30. So I will be paying them to take out /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Only $30 to take all of those micros out?!!!

That is amazing! I need to find a place out here that does the same, now I understand your big smile! LOL

Those braids are fierce, but I have to ask if your head/scalp is sore at all? I braided my own hair about a month ago (Didn't look half as good as yours) and my scalp was sore for like a day or so.

[ QUOTE ]
Xerxes said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, your hair looks great, but I would be in tears come time to take them things out. I could barely do it in 4 hours with the larger individual braids I had, imagine if I got micros... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
They look really nice, very neat and beautiful. i have a few questions how long did it take to braid? How long do you plan to keep them in? and will you be following any specific hair care regime for the duration of time you have them in? thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Den1. It took 9 hours to get my hair braided. I plan to keep my braids in for 2 months. I will wipe my scalp, using a q-tip, with antiseptic twice a week. I realize that braids spray can cause alot of build up on the the scalp. I will wash and condition (leave-in only) every two weeks.

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
[ QUOTE ]
Xerxes said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, your hair looks great, but I would be in tears come time to take them things out. I could barely do it in 4 hours with the larger individual braids I had, imagine if I got micros... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I really didn't consider my braids to be micros /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
The are BEAUTIFUL!! You going to make me get braids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tonya /images/graemlins/drunk.gif. I was so afraid to get braids. I have not had braids since high school and was afraid of how I would look with them.

Woah 9 hours my bum bum lol would be so sore sitting for so long, i admire your patience, thanks for your reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Den1. It took 9 hours to get my hair braided. I plan to keep my braids in for 2 months. I will wipe my scalp, using a q-tip, with antiseptic twice a week. I realize that braids spray can cause alot of build up on the the scalp. I will wash and condition (leave-in only) every two weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
genesis said:
Those braids are fierce, but I have to ask if your head/scalp is sore at all? I braided my own hair about a month ago (Didn't look half as good as yours) and my scalp was sore for like a day or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't even lie to you. I scalp was sore for the first night. I even had trouble sleeping that first night. But within 5 days I was able to pull it back (not too tight of course) and wear a ponytail.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
You look really great with braids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh thanks Labett /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
I love them! They look extremely neat and very pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks soslychic. I think that I will start wearing braids for maybe 4 months out the the year to give my hair a break from relaxing /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Very Pretty! They look great on you and it looks like you can try lots of different styles with them. You know like, ponytails, pin it up, buns, etc. I like braids that are versatile. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
girl i love it! i love micro braids i just hate taking them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate taking them out too that is why I am paying to have it taken out. Only $30 girl, that is more than worth it /images/graemlins/smile.gif. BTW, have you been to Marcia lately? I really want to know if the price increase is really ridiculous.

Back